Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2011, 02:24 PM

Re: The Countdown

I hope that you have a great Holiday Bob.

I never get excited about going away but I do when I am returning home.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2011, 02:40 PM

How exciting Bob! I'm quite envious of your trip, it all sounds wonderful. Really looking forward to your photos and reading about what you've been doing.

Be careful you don't go overdoing things though, especially all the walking you have planned.

Don't forget your tickets!
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2011, 03:01 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
How exciting Bob! I'm quite envious of your trip, it all sounds wonderful. Really looking forward to your photos and reading about what you've been doing.

Be careful you don't go overdoing things though, especially all the walking you have planned.

Don't forget your tickets!
I actually bought a small portfolio envelope for all the tickets and paperwork
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2011, 03:21 PM

Originally Posted by bobmielke ->
I actually bought a small portfolio envelope for all the tickets and paperwork
You are well organised, Bob
Geordiegirl
Suffolk UK
Geordiegirl is female  Geordiegirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2011, 04:35 PM

Hope you have a wonderful holiday.My countdown is going on for ever as not going till Nov,then off to Canada to see my cousin then her and I are off on a Caribbean cruise
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2011, 06:29 PM

Originally Posted by Geordiegirl ->
Hope you have a wonderful holiday.My countdown is going on for ever as not going till Nov,then off to Canada to see my cousin then her and I are off on a Caribbean cruise
Oh, now that is really cool, literally. LOL I've never been on a cruise so that still remains on my "bucket list". If this bus trip is fun I'd like to sign up for another that goes to Alaska. I'd love to go on a cruise to Alaska too. I just love wilderness. I hope you have lots of fun on your trip.
Geordiegirl
Suffolk UK
Geordiegirl is female  Geordiegirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2011, 07:27 PM

Originally Posted by bobmielke ->
Oh, now that is really cool, literally. LOL I've never been on a cruise so that still remains on my "bucket list". If this bus trip is fun I'd like to sign up for another that goes to Alaska. I'd love to go on a cruise to Alaska too. I just love wilderness. I hope you have lots of fun on your trip.

I went on a cruise to Alaska last Sept, a photographers heaven.
A picture of Glacier Bay
bobmielke
Portland, OR

13-07-2011, 07:44 PM

Thanks, keep in mind your photos can look like this:

Geordiegirl
Suffolk UK

13-07-2011, 08:01 PM

Thats brilliant I'm afraid I'm a bit of a technophobe
bobmielke
Portland, OR

13-07-2011, 08:08 PM

Now take what I've done to your photo and multiply by about 1500 and you can get an idea of how long it will take me to process my vacation photographs.

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top