Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-12-2018, 11:44 AM

MP's 'sex texts' read out in parliament

So the scumbag 'nasty party' allowed two suspended MPs back into their ranks just in time to vote for TM's Brexit deal, notwithstanding they were originally suspended for sexual harassment.

It would appear that the scumbag 'nasty party' condone such behaviour - making them not only scumbags, but despicable scumbags.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-a8681661.html
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-12-2018, 12:02 PM

Re: MP's 'sex texts' read out in parliament

Yes I was watching that happen at the time, I thought it funny even an arch anti TM was wheeled out to vote, anyone would do. I was a bit surprised the number ten cat wasn't sworn in they were so desperate.
Sage
U. S.
Sage is female  Sage has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-12-2018, 12:20 AM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
So the scumbag 'nasty party' allowed two suspended MPs back into their ranks just in time to vote for TM's Brexit deal, notwithstanding they were originally suspended for sexual harassment.

It would appear that the scumbag 'nasty party' condone such behaviour - making them not only scumbags, but despicable scumbags.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-a8681661.html
We have that in the US too. Here the dirt bags think it's okay for a grown man to molest a 14-year-old girl. Roy Moore lost the election in Alabama for doing just that. Now the governor of Alabama is demanding an investigation into the a smear campaign by the other party. In a pigs eye. The gal who was molested is a woman now and talked about it on TV. Plus, the president has gotten away with sexually assaulting women numerous times over the years. These guys' favorite parts need to be put in a meat grinder.
Ray Cathode
Scotland, UK (but not EU)
Ray Cathode is male  Ray Cathode has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-12-2018, 12:39 AM

Didn't Jerry Lee Lewis marry his 13 year old cousin within living memory?
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-12-2018, 01:21 AM

They do that out in the boondocks
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-12-2018, 10:01 AM

What exactly is a 'boondock'? I have often heard the phrase but haven't a clue what it means.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-12-2018, 11:31 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
What exactly is a 'boondock'? I have often heard the phrase but haven't a clue what it means.
Hi

The American equivalent of Norfolk.
Ray Cathode
Scotland, UK (but not EU)
Ray Cathode is male  Ray Cathode has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-12-2018, 11:41 AM

I think the UK equivalent would be "The sticks".
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-12-2018, 12:26 PM

Well, that's politics for you.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-12-2018, 02:58 PM

Fluffy Mundell the Scottish Secretary for the Toxic Tories is in bother too, he blames his big thumbs for liking a Christmas Sex Post.
Had me in fits, the best excuse I've heard anyone come up with in a long while..

https://inews.co.uk/news/politics/sc...ristmas-tweet/

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top