Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-09-2011, 03:50 PM

Re: Would you return there?

It sounds lovely Lyn, the tourist guides say Cyprus has over 340 days sunshine per year ....that and a mild winter sounds good to me!
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-09-2011, 03:55 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
It sounds lovely Lyn, the tourist guides say Cyprus has over 340 days sunshine per year ....that and a mild winter sounds good to me!
Having just returned from there Mags darlin' - I will confirm everything Lyn has said - it truly is a beautiful island and very warm climate.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-09-2011, 04:02 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Having just returned from there Mags darlin' - I will confirm everything Lyn has said - it truly is a beautiful island and very warm climate.
Yes, I agree Uncle Joe ..... we last visited Cyprus during May and it was really hot at 6.30am one morning when we had breakfast on the balcony!
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-09-2011, 04:06 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Yes, I agree Uncle Joe ..... we last visited Cyprus during May and it was really hot at 6.30am one morning when we had breakfast on the balcony!
If it were possible to re-locate my little pad in its entirety and plant it down in Coral Bay beside the Hotel where I stayed I would do it now!!!
jennywren
South West, UK
jennywren is female  jennywren has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-09-2011, 08:16 PM

It all sounds very lovely ... I can only dream of travel at the moment.
suey
Shropshire
suey is female  suey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-09-2011, 09:42 PM

My hubby won't fly so we spend our hols in this country but we both love the west coast of Scotland but although we would both like to go there just one more time I think the drive is now too much for hubby for the last 5 years we have spent a week in October near the Lake District we love it there too and it is the nearest thing to the Highlands we have in England so to me it is our second best ...We had a cottage on Dartmoor a couple of weeks ago and that was lovely we have never done Dartmoor before we will be going there again next year hopefully ..But going back to the question in the first post go with your heart to where you are pulled to and I am so sorry to hear of your loss.... Sue
jennywren
South West, UK
jennywren is female  jennywren has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2011, 08:10 PM

Thank you Sue ... maybe I'll revisit them all in time.

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top