Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
hazel
Lancashire U.K.
hazel is female  hazel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-04-2012, 09:02 PM

Re: Caravan Club members!

Originally Posted by Antibrown ->
The hotels that we use you can have a meal at any time of the day 24/7, as for the beds they are what you choose.
Dont get me wrong, my daughter is a CCM and often goes off for week-ends and every year they go to France to visit relatives, who were killed in WW1, graves.
It is just that I do like my comforts and being waited on.
I enjoyed being waited on but there were excursions on the ones we went on and they asked why we weren't going I lived my life by the clock at home, hubby was ill, and I didn't intend doing it on holiday, we spent 4 days chilling out watching the sea coming in. Mind you it was some hours on the first day fore we realised it wasn't snow. Who else goes to the top end of scottish highlands in January. It was lovely though. Our beds are 2 singles we're both widows.
Bridgefield
South uk
Bridgefield is female  Bridgefield has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2012, 07:00 PM

We are ex-caravanners but i like my comforts too much now, our friends are new to caravanning and we go to them for the evening if they stay locally. Id like to forward that video to them though (they'd get the humour) if I could find out how?
hazel
Lancashire U.K.
hazel is female  hazel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2012, 07:17 PM

Originally Posted by Bridgefield ->
We are ex-caravanners but i like my comforts too much now, our friends are new to caravanning and we go to them for the evening if they stay locally. Id like to forward that video to them though (they'd get the humour) if I could find out how?
I posted it by accident so can't help I'm afraid but if you contact CHIPPY he can, i'm sure, his was the original posting. Or it will be on You Tube and you could email. Hazel
Chippy
Yorkshire UK
Chippy is male  Chippy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2012, 08:04 PM

Originally Posted by Bridgefield ->
Copy this link and send it to them:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgRXi2svWPU

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top