Join for free
Page 30 of 31 « First < 20 28 29 30 31 >
Pumicestone
Australia
Pumicestone is male  Pumicestone has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-12-2015, 11:06 PM

Re: Syria conflict; how would you vote.

Originally Posted by Advantage Out ->
I left it long ago too. It was at Pumice's request (in this thread) that I went in for a quick ravage.
But the truth is I don't know if my input was to Pumice's favour or not …..
And I am grateful that you took the trouble, Advan.
I certainly did not seek any 'favour' and fully realized that your input could go either way.
As it turned out, you provided me with much pause for thought - to the extent that I am reconsidering my long-held position.

Such moments are rare in any Forum.
Advantage Out
Öresund, Sweden
Advantage Out is male  Advantage Out has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2015, 06:02 AM

Originally Posted by Pumicestone ->
And I am grateful that you took the trouble, Advan.
I certainly did not seek any 'favour' and fully realized that your input could go either way.
As it turned out, you provided me with much pause for thought - to the extent that I am reconsidering my long-held position.

Such moments are rare in any Forum.
I don't know exactly what your long-held position is but I'll tell you mine:

1). The problem with this invasion of ill-fitting culture is the fault (the source) of greed from the West, spearheaded by one or two nations in particular and supported - by default - by the rest of us.

2). Terrorism (Al Qaida, ISIS, Al Shabab, Hizbollah, etc.) is the consequence of the above observation. Again, the fault of Western greed. People without Armies are fighting back … employing methods of the Irgun.

3). Blaming Islam is the new rallying point that was once the cry of Red Hoards hell-bent on taking over the world by treachery and devilish deeds. Islam has as much to do with it as Christianity was to blame for the atrocities committed by the IRA. Our problem is one of culture clash in the extreme.

We have a huge problem, no mistake. A very dangerous one. But neither I nor the immigrants created it, no matter how much we may come to hate one another.

I just had a thought. Do you remember what Charles Manson said? He was a madman and his ideas were beyond insanity. But do you remember his would-be, self-created prophecy? He had a plan. What is happening today looks very much like his plan in motion.
Advantage Out
Öresund, Sweden
Advantage Out is male  Advantage Out has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2015, 07:43 AM

Over the last decade, my Local Government district (pop. 150,000) has taken in several thousand humanitarian refugees from the 'horn of Africa' - Sudan, Somalia, Ethiopia, Eritrea. ………. The are always clean, well dressed -even stylish - tasteful, quiet and dignified. I have never heard of one committing a criminal offence. They are employed, tax-paying, and judging by their cars and clothes, becoming very well-off indeed. A tribute to multiculturalism.
....... but then .............

And I am grateful that you took the trouble …… As it turned out, you provided me with much pause for thought - to the extent that I am reconsidering my long-held position.
Pardon me? Why the pessimism? You may be in a very unique position. Aside from the difficulties of mass immigration and the standard problems brought with it, our main concern “over here” is this clash of culture – or more specifically – this wave of alien culture impelling theirs upon us.

So if your experience “over there” is the utopian ideal we'd all like to have for ourselves, then why not come over, take a look round, compare notes, and tell us what we are doing wrong? Quite simply put, if things are as good over your way, as you say they are, then our solution is nothing more complicated than observation and making the correct adjustments.

When can we expect you?
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2015, 05:46 PM

Hi

This what ISIS do

http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/m...7185924396.mp4

Yazidi women being taken for use as sex slaves.

Time to stop it.
BDR44
Gwynedd North Wales
BDR44 is male  BDR44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-12-2015, 07:10 PM

What about Crimea, Ukraine, Chechnya and South Osetia Advantage Out ? Or are we just to condemn US and not Russian invasions ???
Advantage Out
Öresund, Sweden

21-12-2015, 03:29 PM

Originally Posted by BDR44 ->
What about Crimea, Ukraine, Chechnya and South Osetia Advantage Out ? Or are we just to condemn US and not Russian invasions ???
Oh! Gosh! Sorry! I thought this thread was about the Syria conflict! I need new glasses quick-quick!
BDR44
Gwynedd North Wales
BDR44 is male  BDR44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-12-2015, 08:31 PM

You mentioned in a previous post the " illbegot invasions of Iran, Irak, Afghanistan, Libya, Syria, Panama, Grenada ..." I was simply reminding you of the eastern adventurers !!
Advantage Out
Öresund, Sweden

21-12-2015, 08:35 PM

Thank you!
BDR44
Gwynedd North Wales

21-12-2015, 08:36 PM

We Brits are supposed to be fair minded Lets call ALL the imperialists by the same name
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-12-2015, 09:05 PM

Hi

Tony Blair has got his own Foundation now.

They have published some interesting research on Syria.

http://tonyblairfaithfoundation.org/...on-geopolitics

I am not a great fan of Blair, however it does show what happens when you try regime change.

Pity he did not realise this when he was Prime Minister.

Page 30 of 31 « First < 20 28 29 30 31 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top