Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2015, 09:59 PM

What vile creatures humans can be

https://uk.sports.yahoo.com/news/off...153852208.html
Deborah2307
Weymouth Dorset
Deborah2307 is female  Deborah2307 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2015, 10:14 PM

Re: What vile creatures humans can be

We can be th vilest of all animals and then we can be the most compassionate but no one knows which type is going to turn up in any situation.
Docholliday
Norfolk UK
Docholliday is male  Docholliday has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-10-2015, 11:10 PM

That poor horse what it must have gone through.😢
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2015, 12:04 AM

Originally Posted by Docholliday ->
That poor horse what it must have gone through.😢

I agree Doc. Don't bear thinking about, does it.

We've just had a case in our local paper where some sick old pervert sexually abused a mare for 70 mins before he left her alone. He didn't know he was being filmed on cctv, so the police got him.
These poor, trusting animals.
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2015, 04:22 AM

I didn't read the link as I am unable to read of atrocities towards animals. Not burying my head in the sand though.

It is with regret that my feelings are that it is on very rare occasions that animals commit perversion, cruelty, murder, rape and other heinous crimes against their own kind, unlike the human animal.

If animals kill, it is purely for their own survival in the face of adversity, whereas humans kill for many other reasons. I can't be sure, as I am not an expert, but I don't think animals kill because of psychological or other mental aberations and I very much doubt there are serial killers in, what we call, the animal world, who take pleasure in killing. Only humans are capable of visiting such horrendous crimes on their own kind.

Are we the missing link?
Cass
NL
Cass is female  Cass has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2015, 07:12 AM

Mares are often the target for perverted sexual devients..

Humans are disgusting animals at times.
countrygirl
West Midlands
countrygirl is female  countrygirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2015, 05:44 PM

Originally Posted by Cass ->
Mares are often the target for perverted sexual devients..

Humans are disgusting animals at times.
Nothing new here. When I was studying at university years ago we were given a copy of a court document to read from the 1600s about a farmer standing on a stool to copulate with a mare. Disgusting.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2015, 05:58 PM

This is such horrendous case .
The poor animal probably trusting and used to kindness was murdered in his stable .
Unable to flee terrified it doesn't bear thinking about.
Like the thousands of these poor animals that go to live slaughter in the abattoirs of Europe and the unspeakable hell of the Middle East they cannot speak .
The silent victims of mans cruelty.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2015, 06:22 PM

Originally Posted by countrygirl ->
Nothing new here. When I was studying at university years ago we were given a copy of a court document to read from the 1600s about a farmer standing on a stool to copulate with a mare. Disgusting.
These disgusting abusing perverts walk amongst us still.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/...aricopa-County
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2015, 07:23 PM

In my last house I lived next to a farm and a few horses lived in the field at the end of my garden. Overnight one night someone drew patterns on one of the horses with a Stanley knife... what anyone gets out of doing that is beyond me... truly horrific. The person/people were never caught

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top