Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2017, 06:59 PM

Re: Buying for difficult men

There's a great Man Flu kit in Boots for £8.50, (fun type pressie). I've bought my daughter's boyfriend it.
It contains:

Handkerchief, Survivor Badge, 6 x Quarantine Stickers, 2 x Sweets, Nose Plug, Whistle, Ear Plugs

http://www.boots.com/man-flu-kit--10232941
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2017, 07:02 PM

Originally Posted by Pesta ->
There's a great Man Flu kit in Boots for £8.50, (fun type pressie). I've bought my daughter's boyfriend it.
It contains:

Handkerchief, Survivor Badge, 6 x Quarantine Stickers, 2 x Sweets, Nose Plug, Whistle, Ear Plugs

http://www.boots.com/man-flu-kit--10232941
Ooh... I'll look out for that Pesta, that will be just right for my Son-in Law for a laugh
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2017, 07:03 PM

Originally Posted by Nom ->
Course you ladeeeze are so easy to buy for.
That's good Nom, have you bought my Prezzie yet?
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2017, 07:06 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Ooh... I'll look out for that Pesta, that will be just right for my Son-in Law for a laugh
I think it's hilarious Mags
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK

02-12-2017, 07:23 PM

Originally Posted by Pesta ->
I think it's hilarious Mags
My SIL is always joking about my age and one Christmas he wrapped up a set of plastic chattering false teeth for me
When my daughter was 40 he bought a blow-up zimmer frame for her! Good job she could see the funny side of it
noolsg
Kildare Ireland
noolsg is female  noolsg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2017, 07:29 PM

Thanks everybody for replying. He really is hard to please. He's battling cancer right now too. He has lots of interests the arty type but has everything. I'll just give him extra vouchers. I bloody h hate Christmas. You feel obliged to buy gifts nobody really wants whether you feel like it or not. No sense of humour there either. The man flu kit would not go down well
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK

02-12-2017, 07:31 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
My SIL is always joking about my age and one Christmas he wrapped up a set of plastic chattering false teeth for me
When my daughter was 40 he bought a blow-up zimmer frame for her! Good job she could see the funny side of it
Love those
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2017, 07:49 PM

Instead of Christmas pressies to each other, we put the money into having a cruise once a year
zuludog
N E Lancashire
zuludog is male  zuludog has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2017, 09:16 PM

What do men do with a card?
They say "Oh, nice card, thanks"
Next day it's in the bin

A few years ago I asked my wife & children not to get me anything for my birthday, Father's Day, or Christmas, not even a card
Instead I asked them all to club together and get me a subscription to my favourite model aeroplane magazine, which they did

That was very good - I got something I really liked; they didn't have to think about it, and I got a present every month!
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2017, 10:32 PM

We get a years subscription to national trust from one son

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top