Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Flowerpower
East Anglia, UK
Flowerpower is female  Flowerpower has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-03-2021, 04:56 PM

Re: Is Your Hair Better Now, Than It Was Years Ago?

My post should read Nioxin not niocin.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-03-2021, 06:21 PM

Mines same as it ways has been, lank and thin, cant do anything with it. I'd love to have thicker hair with some kink in it
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2021, 09:01 PM

Originally Posted by carol ->
Art - are you on HRT?
That could account for your hair being in such good condition.

I used to have lovely thick wavy hair but time has taken it's toll. It's still ok but not what I'd call good.
No l’m not, Carol. I gave HRT up in 2003 when there was a cancer scare. I had been taking it for 10 years, so it was time to give it up anyway.

Honestly, l don’t know why my hair is better now? Years ago, it used to go thin and straggly when it got below my chin, now it’s on my shoulders and thickish and healthy.
I don’t know why, as l still tint the roots every 3 or 4 weeks.

My pic in my avatar was taken in August 2020 and that’s how my hair is now.

PS. Carol l thought you had coloured your hair as l thought how nice it looked in a pic you put on thread lately.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2021, 09:36 PM

[QUOTE=Artangel

PS. Carol l thought you had coloured your hair as l thought how nice it looked in a pic you put on thread lately.[/QUOTE]

Me too! That's why I asked
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-03-2021, 10:44 PM

For years I had myself down as Bald, had a close look this morning, and I ain't, just shows how easy it is to overlook the obvious.

What could I have done with all the lost years.
annju_13
USA
annju_13 is female 

28-03-2021, 02:30 PM

My hair is beautiful but not as thick as it was years ago. Also, my hair use to be so long! It grew out past my back. I think my over using hair products in my teens and 20s made me lose some hair. Thankfully I don't have spots which means I'm ok. If you've seen my photo on my profile page you can see my hair is short.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2021, 12:14 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->

My pic in my avatar was taken in August 2020 and that’s how my hair is now.

PS. Carol l thought you had coloured your hair as l thought how nice it looked in a pic you put on thread lately.
It looks lovely Art. I would love to see a bigger picture though!

See my 'Hair in lockdown' thread to see the grey in my hair.

I think about home colouring it & then go off the idea!

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top