Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa
Minx is female  Minx has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2021, 09:30 AM

Re: Ozzie farmers at war !!

Originally Posted by keezoy ->
Well bugger me! A thread about Oz that wasnt started by Todger!...But yes, hypochrisy yeah? There is a lot of it about . Not confined to Australian farmers though.......methinx.
But I was being serious
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2021, 10:44 AM

Originally Posted by Minx ->
But I was being serious
Oh.ok then. You can have the deer. I have a feeling we are at cross purposes here. I was just saying that any thread critisising Australia is usually todger....
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2021, 12:27 PM

Originally Posted by Minx ->
Not an Aussie but in the same Hemisphere as they are. You know - the one with the best rugby AND the current World Cup holders.
I put myself in the Aussie farmers shoes… they’re under immense stress with climate change impacting them. They’re welcome to round up them there deer and send them to SA. We’ll take care of them
WHAT!!
And then they will get made into Biltong for sure !!
Anyway you've got plenty of bokkies of your own ??

Donkeyman! 🤔🤔
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2021, 12:45 PM

Originally Posted by Bruce ->
All you need to know

https://www.dpi.nsw.gov.au/biosecuri...eer/feral-deer
Thanks for the link Brucy !
But my concern was not about the impact of feral deer on the
Ozzie enviroment, but rather on the impact of hundreds of thousands
of non feral cattle on the Ozzie enviroment ??
My point being if it's ok to remove the deer, then it should be ok
to remove the cattle too ??

Donkeyman! 👍😁👍
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom

13-07-2021, 12:56 PM

Well bugger me! A thread about Oz that wasnt started by Todger!...But yes, hypochrisy yeah? There is a lot of it about . Not confined to Australian farmers though.......methinx.
I must agree with that KZ !
Hypocracy is worse than the pandemic?
It covers the world !!
Ain't seen you around lately, it's nice to see yer again!
Spose you bin writing yer book eh ?
How's it going ??

Donkeyman! 👍🤗 👍

Edit, computers thing to catch me out again! 👎👎
Vlad
West Midlands UK
Vlad is male  Vlad has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2021, 02:15 PM

Not forgetting that they have lots of rabbits…mice…dingoes…kangaroos..whinging poms…I think it’s the lifestyle that attracts them .
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2021, 02:34 PM

Originally Posted by Vlad ->
Not forgetting that they have lots of rabbits…mice…dingoes…kangaroos..whinging poms…I think it’s the lifestyle that attracts them .
Actually the rabbits, kangaroos and dingoes are under control. Havent heard anything at all about the mice lately. As for the other, allthe poms i have met lately have been young professional couples mostly. Haven,t heard any of them whingeing. They love it here. So i guess sll the whingeing poms must be old ones...and still there. yes g,day Donkey dude...Still around but not so much lately. Book is ok. Bogged down right now. I dont have the luxury of reseach assistants . Have to do it all myself. Its a hard life.....not.
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2021, 03:47 PM

Originally Posted by Donkeyman ->
WHAT!!
And then they will get made into Biltong for sure !!
Anyway you've got plenty of bokkies of your own ??

Donkeyman! 🤔🤔
Oooo! Tasty. The last time I ate some decent biltong was back in 1997, the last time I was in Port Lizzie, Sith Efrica.
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom

13-07-2021, 04:10 PM

Originally Posted by Vlad ->
Ha! Ha! Vlad!! Yes the Ozzie's seem to have a very laid back life ?
None of them seem to do any work ?
Something like our traveller population from what l see and hear ??

Donkeyman! 🤔🤔
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom

13-07-2021, 04:16 PM

Actually the rabbits, kangaroos and dingoes are under control. Havent heard anything at all about the mice lately. As for the other, allthe poms i have met lately have been young professional couples mostly. Haven,t heard any of them whingeing. They love it here. So i guess sll the whingeing poms must be old ones...and still there. yes g,day Donkey dude...Still around but not so much lately. Book is ok. Bogged down right now. I dont have the luxury of reseach assistants . Have to do it all myself. Its a hard life.....not.
Try Google KZ, l believe it is quite good at that ??
Confirm that with Brucy , he uses it a lot !!

Donkeyman! 👍🤗👍

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top