Join for free
Page 12 of 13 « First < 2 10 11 12 13 >
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2014, 10:59 PM

Re: Cellulitis

I'm glad things are improving a little bit for you Janela, you've been through enough with this blasted Cellulitis nightmare, it really brings you down and makes you feel depressed but try and keep your pecker up, were all thinking of you. Hugs to you x

Alison
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2014, 12:13 PM

Thanks Alison
All the good wishes, have been very much appreciated, folk.
cranberry
Notts, UK
cranberry is female  cranberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2014, 01:13 PM

I have just read through this entire thread, I have no help to offer but to wish anyone affected by cellulitis a speedy recovery.
I have never heard of it, it sounds a really dreadful, distressing condition.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-01-2014, 10:07 PM

Sorry to hear you are so poorly, Janela, and hope the ABs do the trick soon for you.
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2014, 05:58 PM

Today we took a stroll round the garden. It's my first trip out of the house since this bout took hold.
The last time I had it was Sept. I'm so hoping this will be the last for a long time.
I've asked why it keeps coming back and can't get an answer..seems 'they' don't know
Don't feel so sorry for myself today, hope I haven't got on anyones nerves
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2014, 07:42 PM

Originally Posted by Janela ->
Today we took a stroll round the garden. It's my first trip out of the house since this bout took hold.
The last time I had it was Sept. I'm so hoping this will be the last for a long time.
I've asked why it keeps coming back and can't get an answer..seems 'they' don't know
Janela I am really pleased to learn you were feeling well enough for a stroll it the garden, I am sure it will have given you 'a lift'.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2014, 07:54 PM

Janela, of course you haven't got on anyone's nerves ((hugs)) and I hope it helps you to share your problems with others rather than bottle them up inside.

Also I think it helps other people understand more about the various different illness and how the pain and discomfort affects others. I, for instance, knew next to nothing about Cellulitis so you have taught me a lot about the condition..... in that way you have helped me too.
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-01-2014, 09:36 PM

Hello Janela, I'm so glad things are improving for you, sounds like you are gradually getting back to normal. Hopefully that will be the last time it occurs. No way have you got on our nerves, it was nice for me to know that there is another sufferer on board. Take care x
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-01-2014, 01:59 PM

Won't be too long Jan darlin' before you can take part in the 400 M hurdles at the Commonwealth Games.
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK

25-01-2014, 12:00 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Won't be too long Jan darlin' before you can take part in the 400 M hurdles at the Commonwealth Games.
You cheeky boy ... one hurdle at a time

Once again, thanks people for your good wishes and reassurances. it is good to read and it helps
I'm sorry to hear you are a sufferer too Alison ((hugs))

Page 12 of 13 « First < 2 10 11 12 13 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top