Join for free
Right Now
upstate New York US
Right Now is female  Right Now has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2021, 02:55 PM

Re: Last to post wins

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Only because you're five hours behind us in the UK. Ergo, while we are normally tucked up in bed around 3:00AM GMT, you are just rolling in from the pub.

Note to self: Set alarm for 12:00 EST
Aw, Judd, time difference never stopped you before. You stay tucked up in your bed, 'cuz you need your sleep.

*Boy, does he evah! So grumpy otherwise.

I'll still be here no matter when your feet hit the floor.
Right Now
upstate New York US
Right Now is female  Right Now has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2021, 02:58 PM

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
Hahaha! No he certainly isn't! He misunderstood a 6 pack was FOR your belly, not IN your belly. Gross beyond words.

Pixie, that sight has scarred me for life!!
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2021, 03:34 PM

Originally Posted by Right Now ->
Pixie, that sight has scarred me for life!!
I know, I'm sorry RN...its a bit much isn't it? But these people walk among us, so we need to be forewarned
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2021, 03:58 PM

Good afternoon lasters and farm wimmin. I have had a nice morning but now I am back to keep you weaker sex lot out.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2021, 04:25 PM

Oh don't let us keep you from enjoying the rest of your day....please feel free to carry on doing whatever you were doing before you came here to annoy us!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-06-2021, 07:08 PM

Oh don't let us keep you from enjoying the rest of your day....please feel free to carry on doing whatever you were doing before you came here to annoy us!
Keeping you losers out is just a sad fact of life, if you could all just leave I could enjoy the rest of my day.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK

23-06-2021, 07:16 PM

Well we have to keep you on your toes, laddie to save you getting too settled into holiday mode. You need to go back to work in about 9 days time, do you not?
Right Now
upstate New York US

23-06-2021, 10:27 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Good afternoon lasters and farm wimmin. I have had a nice morning but now I am back to keep you weaker sex lot out.
Well we have to keep you on your toes, laddie to save you getting too settled into holiday mode. You need to go back to work in about 9 days time, do you not?
First of all, I have never been told my sex is weak.
Secondly, Longie, do you realize how fortunate you are to be discussing anything, anything all, with us? That only means you are postponing the inevitable.....
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK

23-06-2021, 10:29 PM

Good one, RN....that'll teach him...or them...

I love how the little guy skids to a halt on his face.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

23-06-2021, 10:30 PM

Originally Posted by Right Now ->
First of all, I have never been told my sex is weak.
Secondly, Longie, do you realize how fortunate you are to be discussing anything, anything all, with us? That only means you are postponing the inevitable.....
Er..... No! Not really

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top