Join for free
Page 2 of 22 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-04-2019, 04:51 PM

Re: Ignored

Originally Posted by BritGuyUSA ->
.................................................. ......................

PS, l think l have "worn down" those who thought they had worn me down (I took a break while making my bacon butties) & maybe they PM'd each other & collectively put me on their ignore list??
Does that mean they didn't "win" as one saddo put it?

I really don't get that BG?

Surely life has more important things to be concerned about than so-called 'winners' and 'losers' on an over 50's forum?

I can't think of it that way at all.
BritGuyUSA
United States
BritGuyUSA is male 

13-04-2019, 04:51 PM

Also, has anyone considered that the OP has issues with her personality to even think she is being ignored.........but is she ignoring me now as a counter measure?......(I don't mean the counter measure in a drapery store, that would just be sillyness!)
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-04-2019, 04:52 PM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
Not at all pauline. Many times over the years on OFF, I have started what I thought at the time was an interesting topic, only to have ZILCH replies! It hurt a little when I was a newbie, but I laugh now when I think about it. I used to sit here and repeatedly keep looking to see if I had at least ONE reply, just so I wouldn't see it as a whitewash! and I always vowed at the time that I would never open a thread again!

Now, I just don't worry about it. There are so many diffent and interesting threads on here, and eventually, someone will respond to you. Like now!

Shropshire,as usual,a good post,..thank you.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-04-2019, 04:53 PM

Also, has anyone considered that the OP has issues with her personality to even think she is being ignored.........but is she ignoring me now as a counter measure?......(I don't mean the counter measure in a drapery store, that would just be sillyness!)

Now what are you on about?

If you mean Pauline (the OP), she said quite openly in her post 11, that she would not ignore you.

Me thinks you are over-thinking every remark.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-04-2019, 04:53 PM

Oh the contrary,..I have been down the road of insecurity,..just wondering if anyone feels ignored.
BritGuyUSA
United States
BritGuyUSA is male 

13-04-2019, 04:54 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I really don't get that BG?

Surely life has more important things to be concerned about than so-called 'winners' and 'losers' on an over 50's forum?
You missed a post on another thread (Flirting) that said "their superiority had won the discussion" when someone was having a go at me, l reposted the "win/lose" thing TIC, anyway, l always win!!>>>>>>>LOL!!!!!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

13-04-2019, 04:57 PM

You missed a post on another thread (Flirting) that said "their superiority had won the discussion" when someone was having a go at me, l reposted the "win/lose" thing TIC, anyway, l always win!!>>>>>>>LOL!!!!!

Yes, I don't know what you are talking about, so I guess I must have missed that post.

However, I still think you should sit down and have a cup of tea and a break, as the daftest things seem to be upsetting you. Surely there is no 'winning and losing' - is there, it's only a forum after all.

I think possibly British humour is misunderstood by Americans, and vice versa.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

13-04-2019, 04:59 PM

Originally Posted by Besoeker ->
No. But being misquoted does.

Yes,I understand that,Besoeker,..
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

13-04-2019, 05:02 PM

Yes, I don't know what you are talking about, so I guess I must have missed that post.

However, I still think you should sit down and have a cup of tea and a break, as the daftest things seem to be upsetting you. Surely there is no 'winning and losing' - is there, it's only a forum after all.

I think for a few,Mups,they don't think before they open their gob!.....I have been very guilty of that,..but now take a step back.
BritGuyUSA
United States
BritGuyUSA is male 

13-04-2019, 05:03 PM

However, I still think you should sit down and have a cup of tea and a break, as the daftest things seem to be upsetting you.

LOL....you have so much to learn Grasshopper!!
l'm English, not American, hence my site name........Duh!
Nothing on here is "upsetting" me, l just have a very straightforward (abrupt?) manner, & l think it's you who is taking all this too seriously
I have had my 2 cups of tea this morning, now l'm on coffee, so no need to be so condescending in future unless you factor in the 6hrs time difference!

Page 2 of 22 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top