Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2019, 03:28 AM

Good morning Monday

Good morning everyone.

A very early one for me, thanks to the local muntjac deer and their very noisy, barking calls at 02.30am!

It's still warm and another similar day to yesterday is forecast. At this unearthly time of the morning obviously it's still dark out so that's about all I am able to write.

Enjoy your day everyone, the last one of the Easter break, whatever you may be doing.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2019, 04:24 AM

Re: Good morning Monday

Hi

Good Morning All.

I am hoping to get more done in the garden today, however I woke up very early, so will probably nod off later.

Things take so much longer when you are older.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2019, 06:58 AM

Good Morning everyone.

Bright, sunny, and very warm here!

Some friends are coming round for coffee - I think - with this pair one can never be certain!

Am going to lurk in the garage again - it is beginning to look more respectable now. Or I may go and look for the garden - it is out there somewhere.

Have a fun day.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2019, 07:13 AM

Good morning all.

Baz those Mujac Deers make a lot of noise, we have a Forest of them right opposite my House, and I did hear a couple of them early this morning, sometime they get in our garden but you have to be careful they eat your Roses and leave the stems behind.

Off to do my weekly shopping this morning, then into Town to do some more.

Happy Easter Monday all.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2019, 07:20 AM

Good morning,Baz,Crikey,that's a bit early to be woken up,..I thought the dawn chorus was the earliest,

Busy day for me today,gardening,cleaning ,have a good day!.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2019, 07:44 AM

Morning all.
A beautiful day and I have all the time in the world this week
Currently contemplating parking up at the Humber Bridge and walking across it, the day being so nice.

Enjoy your day everyone
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2019, 07:49 AM

Good morning all....another gorgeous day...how lucky are we

My son and his family are calling around later but not for a meal or anything as honestly this cold knocked me for six so I'm playing the invalid

Later I'll be in the garden. Gosh I miss my old garden in my last house I really need a bigger garden ....oh well...have a good day everyone ...

Regards.....misery chops of Yorkshire
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2019, 07:56 AM

Good morning - More cloud around but still OK. I've spent so much time helping with our friend's allotment lately that the garden is looking neglected, so I'll be out there tidying things up a bit today ..or we might go out somewhere instead.

Have a good day.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2019, 08:07 AM

Good morning everyone on this holy Easter Monday. Have a good day everyone keep well and above all SAFE. God bless.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-04-2019, 08:13 AM

Good morning everybody.

Today I plan on working in the garden. We got 3 huge bags of compost from the garden centre yesterday so I want to pot up all my baby geraniums. Also lots of weeding to do & soil preparation for the sunflowers I'm going to set along the garden wall. Tony will be mowing the lawn & generally doing as I tell him.

After a few hours in the garden we will settle down late afternoon to watch one of the cowboy DVD's I got him for his birthday.

I love days like this.

Enjoy your day.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top