Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2020, 04:19 PM

A Grand Day Out

I'm in the process of arranging a day out for myself and three others.

We will meet on Saturday 24th October at Leeds-Bradford airport to be whisked away by helicopter where we will take in all the sights of the North Yorkshire Moors before landing at a first-class hotel (to be decided) in Scarborough where we shall have lunch before being driven by limousine to the local marina then climb aboard a yacht which will take us down the east coast, to arrive at our destination in Norfolk to have a sumptuous dinner. After dinner, we will take the yacht back to Scarborough to return to the hotel just in time for evening cocktails before catching the helicopter back to Leeds-Bradford.

If anyone is interested, please PM me. Preferably someone with a helicopter and a yacht, otherwise we can't go.

Modified from an original Tweet by StevieC
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2020, 04:25 PM

Re: A Grand Day Out

...... and there was me going to put my name down for the wonderful trip ....... until I read the last sentence
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2020, 04:41 PM

Haha, good one Judd....
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2020, 04:45 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->

We will meet on Saturday 24th October at Leeds-Bradford airport to be whisked away by helicopter where we will take in all the sights of the North Yorkshire Moors before landing at a first-class hotel (to be decided) in Scarborough where we shall have lunch before being driven by limousine to the local marina then climb aboard a yacht which will take us down the east coast, to arrive at our destination in Norfolk to have a sumptuous dinner. After dinner, we will take the yacht back to Scarborough to return to the hotel just in time for evening cocktails before catching the helicopter back to Leeds-Bradford.

If anyone is interested, please PM me. Preferably someone with a helicopter and a yacht, otherwise we can't go.

Ah, yes. Just a slight hitch........................)
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2020, 05:02 PM

We can all still day dream and you don't need helicopter and a yacht for that
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2020, 05:06 PM

where is Scarborough? Don't think my yacht is small enough for the local duck pond even if we could find such an out the way place
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2020, 05:10 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->

I know Prince Willie has a helicopter he will not be using any more due to saving the planet.
Last Tango
North Ayrshire, Scotland
Last Tango is female  Last Tango has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2020, 05:32 PM

I can provide the cocktails, Judd!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2020, 05:36 PM

I think he's been at that new Gin he bought.

Very good Judsy, you got us going there.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-10-2020, 05:47 PM

Awwww ya bugger I was getting all giddy I wanted to go!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top