Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2020, 09:46 AM

Re: Have You Noticed The State Of Lay-bys These Days? They Are Disgusting!

Originally Posted by Donkeyman ->
All the way to Romania or Kazacstahn ???

Donkeyman! 😇😇
Ha Ha Yes Donkeyman, good point.....
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2020, 03:25 PM

Apparently, there's a vacancy, for a DNA tester, near the Motorways, Art!

Nice little earner, but we might need a mask...!

Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2020, 03:37 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Depends where you go in the tourist areas places are often clean in the poorer area they are not so good .
In Spain people who are on Unemployment benefits are expected to do public service cleaning the Streets is one of them .
Wasn't that suggested here along with criminals having to do unpaid work as part of their sentences? IIRC the bleeding heart liberals said it would be against their human rights and the councils said they would have to be trained in elfin safety.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2020, 08:23 PM

Originally Posted by Percy Vere ->
Wasn't that suggested here along with criminals having to do unpaid work as part of their sentences? IIRC the bleeding heart liberals said it would be against their human rights and the councils said they would have to be trained in elfin safety.
No wonder this country is in the state that it's in Percy.....Things would be different if I was in charge.....
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2020, 09:58 PM

Originally Posted by Tedc ->
Apparently, there's a vacancy, for a DNA tester, near the Motorways, Art!

Nice little earner, but we might need a mask...!

Errrm Ted, now let me think...... whose job will it be to get the DNA sample and whose job will it be to examine and test it?
I think it will be yours as you are a professional in that field. I will write the reports!
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2020, 02:22 AM

People who treat our earth like their own personal garbage dump is disappointing. It no longer surprises me what people will dump at the side of the road
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2020, 08:34 AM

I remember recently on the lovely Cow and Calf road just above my house on the moors someone dumped what looked like the contents of an entire sitting room...chairs couch table all there just dumped the sheep were very curious about it all.....it was removed of course by the local council but honest who would do that !
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire

20-10-2020, 12:20 PM

Originally Posted by summer ->
I remember recently on the lovely Cow and Calf road just above my house on the moors someone dumped what looked like the contents of an entire sitting room...chairs couch table all there just dumped the sheep were very curious about it all.....it was removed of course by the local council but honest who would do that !
Most weeks there is something new on my Sunday morning runs out into the country Summer, a fridge or freezer, a Bed with a mattress, and various styles of three piece suites.
This was what I found on this particular morning back in April.....

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top