Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-07-2021, 05:44 AM

Good morning Wednesday !

Good Morning everyone.

Back to the heatwave today - going to be 77f by lunchtime.

I am supposed to be meeting a friend for lunch but do not really want to be out in this weather - might see if I can reschedule or, at least, go somewhere air conditioned!

Have a fun day.
Maywalk
Leicestershire
Maywalk is female  Maywalk has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-07-2021, 06:37 AM

Re: Good morning Wednesday !

I too will be having an hour so out today because I am in hospital at the moment but I have a pacemaker check up today and I will be taken to another hospital today for it. It will be nice just to get away from four walls if only being taken to the ambulance transport.
I never thought I would look forward to a ride out in an ambulance at my age. The best of it is I have another outing from the same hospital tomorrow to a different hospital for a scan on my legs because they think I have DVT.
Talk about an exciting life.
Have a good day everyone.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-07-2021, 06:44 AM

I hope it all goes well for you, Maywalk.
Psmith
melbourne australia
Psmith is male  Psmith has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-07-2021, 06:44 AM

Reading your post,May, has made me realize I haven't got much too complain about.I hope you are home soon
Maywalk
Leicestershire
Maywalk is female  Maywalk has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-07-2021, 06:53 AM

Many thanks Silver Tabby.
Maywalk
Leicestershire

14-07-2021, 06:55 AM

Thanks P Smith.
Just keep looking on the bright side of life.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-07-2021, 07:06 AM

Good morning everybody.

I'm off for another early morning swim.
Hoping to meet friend for lunch later but waiting for her to confirm.

Thinking of you Maisie.

Have a good day all.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-07-2021, 07:18 AM

Originally Posted by Maywalk ->
I too will be having an hour so out today because I am in hospital at the moment but I have a pacemaker check up today and I will be taken to another hospital today for it. It will be nice just to get away from four walls if only being taken to the ambulance transport.
I never thought I would look forward to a ride out in an ambulance at my age. The best of it is I have another outing from the same hospital tomorrow to a different hospital for a scan on my legs because they think I have DVT.
Talk about an exciting life.
Have a good day everyone.
Being in hospital is never the best experience, but I admire the way you are looking for the good points. A doctor once told me that being positive about illness is the best way.... so keep smiling!
Maywalk
Leicestershire

14-07-2021, 07:29 AM

Many thanks Carol and Twink.
I have learnt to make the best of life after my childhood and still think I am a very lucky lady to still be here.
Enjoy your day and find something to have a belly laugh over every day it helps any meds go down.
Maywalk
Leicestershire

14-07-2021, 07:31 AM

Many thanks Carol and Twink.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top