Join for free
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2014, 07:06 PM

Christmas Day

Well it seems I will not be alone. My odd friend(her that is never happy) rang me earlier to ask if I would like to have Christmas lunch with her and her mother.

Should be `interesting` as they fight like cats and dogs when they meet. Maybe I have been invited as a peace keeper?
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2014, 07:09 PM

Re: Christmas Day

Hope you have a lovely time there, at least you will have some Turkey for dinner.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2014, 07:15 PM

Enjoy your day Stephan and don't forget to take a white flag
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2014, 07:18 PM

Originally Posted by Older git ->
Well it seems I will not be alone. My odd friend(her that is never happy) rang me earlier to ask if I would like to have Christmas lunch with her and her mother.

Should be `interesting` as they fight like cats and dogs when they meet. Maybe I have been invited as a peace keeper?
Have a lovely time. She obviously thinks a lot of you. Hope you all have a lovely day
Pappy
Scotland UK
Pappy is male  Pappy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2014, 07:22 PM

Are you trained in first aid OG? Seriously, I hope you have an enjoyable day. Just be sure to tell us all afterwards won't you?
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2014, 07:25 PM

I will be wearing a blue helmet. They are both barking mad and love to play silly mind games,then they wind each other up. I go just as an observer you understand.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2014, 07:28 PM

I will be wearing a blue helmet. They are both barking mad and love to play silly mind games,then they wind each other up. I go just as an observer you understand.
Should be fun - I hope so
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs

13-12-2014, 07:41 PM

I hope it is fun. I think the idea came from Lindy`s daughter who has just graduated with a good degree in Philosophy-she is the white sheep of the family. Seems she rang her mum and asked if her and granny could just have one family christmas without rows as who knows if there will be another?.

Not sure who will be there then?-Lindy`s 3 sons will be abroad-will Abigail be there? That would be a rose between thorns-she is stunningly good looking and a brain as sharp as a razor
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2014, 07:46 PM

I hope it is fun. I think the idea came from Lindy`s daughter who has just graduated with a good degree in Philosophy-she is the white sheep of the family. Seems she rang her mum and asked if her and granny could just have one family christmas without rows as who knows if there will be another?.

Not sure who will be there then?-Lindy`s 3 sons will be abroad-will Abigail be there? That would be a rose between thorns-she is stunningly good looking and a brain as sharp as a razor
OG I honestly think it will be great. Better than snoozing together after dinner. Of course, you will have to keep us posted afterwards ...............

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top