Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
bret
australia - travelling from west to east?
bret is male 

26-05-2021, 07:49 AM

Re: Where Can I buy Some Hindsight?

my old grandpoppy used to sit in one particularly place whenever we had family parties that also included friends - mostly mums and other females. yes you guessed it - I once asked him why are you sitting in the draft grandpoppy so close to the door and kitchen loo - he looked at me as if I had a brick loose and said " I'm just watching all the ....... 'hindsight go past every now and again and wished I could get hold of some too!!"
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2021, 09:33 AM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
I was lucky to get a hindsight at the Zoo a few years ago ..... all it cost me was the entry fee ........

Mags !
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2021, 08:59 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Mags !
Sorry Muddy
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2021, 09:14 AM

Originally Posted by bret ->
my old grandpoppy used to sit in one particularly place whenever we had family parties that also included friends - mostly mums and other females. yes you guessed it - I once asked him why are you sitting in the draft grandpoppy so close to the door and kitchen loo - he looked at me as if I had a brick loose and said " I'm just watching all the ....... 'hindsight go past every now and again and wished I could get hold of some too!!"
Sounds reasonable to me.
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2021, 09:35 PM

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
To have hindsight you need to be clairvoyant.
Or you are Dominic Comings or Goings!

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top