Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
maryl
UK
maryl is female  maryl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-03-2012, 08:06 PM

Re: Stray Puppy

Yes Barry I wondered too, he's definately got the border collie colours but his face isn't is it?
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2012, 01:08 AM

Originally Posted by Aerolor ->
Lovely little pup and I'm pleased he has found a good home. I was going to shout up and say I would like him - but then I saw he was in Spain.
ha ha that's exactly what I was thinking. If it had been the UK we'd all have been queuing up to have him I'm pleased though that he has a good home
Berxer
Chatterbox
S.Wales, UK
Berxer is female  Berxer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2012, 01:23 AM

Aww, he is adorable. So glad he found a home with your friends. It's a good job there are a lot of animal lovers out there.
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2012, 02:17 AM

Bless him. I hope he has a good life. How can anyone dump a baby like that?
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2012, 05:42 PM

A little more news on the puppy. My friends oldest dog, she is almost 16, got very distressed with the puppy and puppy had to be put in a crate before he became chewed up puppy. It simply wasn't going to work. However my friends had no intention of letting him go to a rescue centre and after lots of enquiries and a fair amount of "vetting" people, puppy has gone to a new home, hopefully his last. He has gone to a man who recently lost his own dog at a big age, he also has a 4 month old puppy and the two puppies got on really well. His new home has a large secure garden and so puppy should be very happy now.

It is quite beyond my imagination how anyone can dump any pet, never mind a puppy, there is simply no excuse for such cruelty.
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2012, 05:53 PM

Ah that was a shame that your friends weren't able to keep him, I'll bet they were disappointed but it sounds as if he's gone to a very nice home and even better that he has a playmate

Yes I agree how anybody can dump a pet beggars disbelief but unfortunately it happens all too often these days.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-03-2012, 09:29 PM

Originally Posted by clumsy ->
It is quite beyond my imagination how anyone can dump any pet, never mind a puppy, there is simply no excuse for such cruelty.
Please don't forget we are talking about humans here, the only species on the planet that will inflict torture it's own kind. Berxer said it's a good job there's a lot of animal lovers out there to which I would say it's a shame there are not more, but lest I forget please pass on my respect to your friends who took this little creature in, he's lovely.
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-03-2012, 10:37 PM

What a very cute puppy! Shame that your friends were unable to keep him, but at least they found him a good home, along with a friend to play with
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-03-2012, 10:46 PM

Yes it was a shame they couldn't keep him but it simply wasn't fair to their old dog, she simply couldn't cope with the puppy. It was a happy ending though for the puppy to have a new loving home.
LadyBird
Lecce . Italia
LadyBird is female 

19-03-2012, 08:23 PM

Well done to your friends,and am so glad you have found your forever home Olly. Have a wonderful life X

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top