Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
orangutan
Chatterbox
Another world
orangutan is female  orangutan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2012, 12:05 PM

How life changes :)

Nearly a month on since Bennie arrived and my life has been irrevocably changed. I'm getting more exercise, have started running (gently!) again, and am basking in the pleasure of mutual love.
He's better than any antidepressant, and I am a very happy mummy/slave.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2012, 01:13 PM

Re: How life changes :)

Ania our pets do bring something special to our life don't they .
I know if I didn't have Chloe I wouldn't go for a walk three times a day. Whatever my mood she is always there with her funny little ways which make me smile

I am so glad you found Bennie , a lucky day for both of you.
Berxer
Chatterbox
S.Wales, UK
Berxer is female  Berxer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2012, 01:55 PM

So glad you found each other I can't imagine my life without pets being a part of it.

They give you a sense of purpose in life and don't ask for much in return
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2012, 03:23 PM

I'm so pleased that Bennie has brought so much happiness into your life, Ania
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2012, 04:22 PM

I can't imagine not having a pet in my life either. The longest I have ever been without a dog is two weeks and that was two miserable weeks of coming home to a "dead" tidy house. No toys scattered everywhere, nothing hidden behind cushions or pushed into corners, no funny antics to laugh at, it was horrible. I'm glad to know that Bennie is bringing you a new and happier life and I'm sure Bennie too is happy knowing he has a loving and caring slave mum.
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2012, 07:36 PM

I dread being without a dog, never have been without a dog ever.Its not easy having one I have to admit,no holidays abroad, but the best thing is having a real friend.
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-03-2012, 11:10 PM

So pleased that Bennie has brought so much happiness into your life, and so lucky to have you They give so much pleasure to us and don't ask for a lot in return-a loving home and lots of tlc
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-03-2012, 12:52 AM

Am so pleased that its working out with Bennie. I also can't imagine being without pets, they bring you so much comfort and pleasure
Kazz
West Mids
Kazz is female  Kazz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-03-2012, 08:50 AM

So pleased you are both happy sounds like a match made in heaven.
The Dog Lover
Watford
The Dog Lover is female  The Dog Lover has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-03-2012, 11:31 AM

Dogs are great and I love my girls to bits. However Annie I do still go abroad for holidays. I have to as I have a house in Spain. I have an excellent kennel and when I take the girls there they greet the owner with wagging tails so they obviously don't mind being there. I think she spoils them to be honest Dogs are very flexible but I wouldn't leave them there unless I felt they were looked after well.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top