Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Cassie
West Wales
Cassie is female  Cassie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2012, 05:03 PM

Some of the animals!

Minxy heard the scrap man shouting RAGS BONES.. it worries her hence her odd ears

Then she had a sleep

Magik outstares the gerbils

Omelette seems to have lost a leg!

Gem trying to look important
maryl
UK
maryl is female  maryl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2012, 05:10 PM

Re: Some of the animals!

Just lovely Cassie You know all their quirky little characters don't you?
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2012, 05:20 PM

Wonderful photos, they really are nice. Your Gem reminded me of an incident this afternoon. I had just come out of a local shop near the golf course, where there are very many parrakeets. Suddenly there was such a squarking and a big flock of parrakeets took flight. I looked up and there was some big bird of prey hovering above them. The parrakeets were going crazy but they all made it to safety and the big bird of prey disappeared elsewhere.

Off topic, but this always makes me laugh. An advert on our local radio station advertises a restaurant nearby and states "enjoy your meal whilst listening to the rythmic murmerings of the parrakeets". Rythmic murmerings................they are the noisiest screeching little things in existence, haha.
Cassie
West Wales
Cassie is female  Cassie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2012, 05:26 PM

I read that with horror on my face then I looked & saw Spain.. PHEW!! what a relief lol
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2012, 06:11 PM

Lovely pictures Cassie particularly Minxy under her duvet clearly a very tough dog
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2012, 06:54 PM

Smashing pictures Casie, and Minxy really made me smile hiding under the covers...
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2012, 06:59 PM

Great pictures Cassie, I love Minxy!

Quite an array of pets ....... no cat though?
Berxer
Chatterbox
S.Wales, UK
Berxer is female  Berxer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2012, 08:15 PM

Lovely pics of your pets there Cassie, thanks for sharing
Cassie
West Wales

31-03-2012, 08:31 PM

No Mags they are too dangerous around the hawks. Do you remember the Bengals I had? Well they stayed with my friend who's house I was staying at and they are very happy A cat is possibly the worst thing to hurt one of the hawks. If it got its claw into a bird it would give potentially a humungous range of diseases which wouldn't become apparent until the bird showed signs of illness. One thing about the hawks getting ill is by the time it looks ill its 80% dead.
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2012, 09:32 PM

Great photos Cassie....love the one of Minxy all 'snuggled up'

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top