Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-03-2012, 10:18 PM

Re: Some of the animals!

Originally Posted by Cassie ->
No Mags they are too dangerous around the hawks. Do you remember the Bengals I had? Well they stayed with my friend who's house I was staying at and they are very happy A cat is possibly the worst thing to hurt one of the hawks. If it got its claw into a bird it would give potentially a humungous range of diseases which wouldn't become apparent until the bird showed signs of illness. One thing about the hawks getting ill is by the time it looks ill its 80% dead.
Of course, Cassie - I can quite understand how a cat would be too dangerous around the hawks, definitely not worth the risk.
mesco m
manchester
mesco m is female  mesco m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-04-2012, 08:46 AM

You have quite a menagerie there Cassie. All beautiful creatures might I add. I especially like Minxy, so cute, in a rugged way
Cassie
West Wales
Cassie is female  Cassie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-04-2012, 11:02 PM

Thanks thats only half of them! 3 dogs, 3 ferrets, 2 rats, 2 gerbils, 3 hawks and 1 falcon
shaz
Manchester, lancs
shaz is female  shaz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-04-2012, 08:14 PM

Nice photo's.
Do you live in the country side Cassie, or do you just have a big garden.
They must all keep you very busy.
Kitty
London
Kitty is female  Kitty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-04-2012, 11:53 PM

really nice pictures Cassie thanks for sharing
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2012, 12:18 AM

What lovely photos of your little family Cassie
Cassie
West Wales
Cassie is female  Cassie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2012, 05:29 PM

Originally Posted by shaz ->
Nice photo's.
Do you live in the country side Cassie, or do you just have a big garden.
They must all keep you very busy.
This is actually the smallest house i've lived in for years & its in a suburb of Coventry. Our garden isn't terribly large either but we are very close to farmland & the countryside in Warwickshire.
The summer is the quiet time as the birds are moulting & the ferrets are breeding. We do have several gamefairs & falconry shows we attend though but its a nice weekend away. Hectic starts in October when we start hunting.
shaz
Manchester, lancs
shaz is female  shaz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2012, 06:35 PM

Sounds like you enjoy life with your animals and birds.
My OH loves all birds especially birds of prey. He used to have a ferret when we first got married.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top