Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Suehebbs
Athens Greece
Suehebbs is female 

04-11-2017, 12:04 PM

Re: Good morning Saturday

Good morning from Athens. Some well needed rain has finally arrived but it's not the amount that is needed for my poor garden.
I have been deep cleaning the house in preparation of putting rugs and carpets down for winter mode. Taking a well earned short break.
Be careful with those fireworks tonight, look after your pets too.
Happy weekend everyone.������
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2017, 02:32 PM

Afternoon all.

The clouds opened up while I was out shopping and is still raining now.

We have a big Fireworks Display here in Danbury Park, which I can watch for free from my landing window and I have a Cat who is not normal, she loves watching the Fireworks, at 8pm I have to go and get her tall stool, put it next to the landing window, I have to stand behind her, then we turn off the lights, and off goes the fireworks and Coco's little head is going from side to side in excitement.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2017, 02:34 PM

This is last years fireworks, if you look very carefully under the firework you can see Coco's head.

Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2017, 06:42 PM

Herre was one from last year too, susie.

My dogs have started barking already at some going off.
Gawd knows what it will be like in another hour when the big official display starts in the park behind me.
I like the pretty colours, but I do wish the bangs weren't so loud.

Enjoy your evening folks.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2017, 06:55 PM

I'm expecting the town hall ones later. Will try and see some from my bedroom window. Might creep up the stairs to the top floor and watch from the landing window. Might have a better view.

And Monday the school next to me will have their display. When I say next to me, it is on the main road, facing my block, which faces the church! So I see the reflections in the church window...unless I go outside in my road and walk all of ten seconds to the end, where the school is.

Last year I went with her next door and the kids, so this year I'll pop out there by myself. Her son spent the whole time grizzling anyway! Wimp.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK

04-11-2017, 07:37 PM

Mups and Jazzi, can you see Coco's head under the Display?
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2017, 09:35 PM

Originally Posted by susiejaeger ->
No. I can't.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-11-2017, 10:57 PM

Originally Posted by susiejaeger ->

Sorry susie, I can't either.
I even turned the brightness up on my screen, but still can't see her.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK

05-11-2017, 08:46 PM

Sit back a bit and look under the window pane under the display and you can see a shadow of two ears and the back of her head, even my Hubby can see it.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top