Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-10-2015, 03:08 PM

Re: Whats wrong with smiling ?

Originally Posted by Patsy ->
Let her get on with it - each photo is the bloomin same - same stance - same po face, I saw 6 pictures of her all in a row, all exactly alike - if being happy really looked like that I'd be bloomin miserable ..............
I must agree with you Patsy, she is the most permanently miserable looking woman ever. It makes me wonder if she is actually capable of any kind of emotion at all.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-10-2015, 03:58 PM

Originally Posted by clumsy ->
I must agree with you Patsy, she is the most permanently miserable looking woman ever. It makes me wonder if she is actually capable of any kind of emotion at all.
Yep - shame really
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-10-2015, 04:22 PM

Another thing about smiling. Who can put on a good smile for a camera when asked? I never can. I really smile a lot but if someone says 'smile' my smile doesn't look good at all, so I'm inclined not to bother. The result being that I look a right miserable old whatsit in photographs.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-10-2015, 04:50 PM

Originally Posted by myrtle ->
Off topic I know but I've never seen Victoria Beckham smile !!!
She was quoted as saying that smiles wrinkled your face - so she won't do it!

Actually - being a bit catty here - a few wrinkles might improve her face!

OK, OK, I'm going!!
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-10-2015, 05:11 PM

Originally Posted by mart ->
Another thing about smiling. Who can put on a good smile for a camera when asked? I never can. I really smile a lot but if someone says 'smile' my smile doesn't look good at all, so I'm inclined not to bother. The result being that I look a right miserable old whatsit in photographs.
'giggle' - you have a good point there Mart
Best they don't tell you and just shoot
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-10-2015, 05:45 PM

Nothing like laughter lines to make a person more attractive (apart from facial hair)!
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-10-2015, 07:07 PM

I was reading on Yahoo news the other day about there being a new "trend" of looking on the catwalk it was to slightly part the lips of the mouth and look pouty...this is what I reckon theyve been doing for ages now but apparently its a new trend...if I can find a link to it I will post it. Like a fish pout ...whatever next!!!

Found it lol ...the fish gape

http://www.cosmopolitan.co.uk/beauty...ape-pout-pose/
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-10-2015, 07:45 PM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
Nothing like laughter lines to make a person more attractive (apart from facial hair)!
Maybe someone should suggest to Mrs Beckham that she grows a beard?
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-10-2015, 08:31 PM

Now if I was married to a successful footballer (even though I don't fancy him) and had millions of pounds in the bank, plus four well balanced children, and homes in about three countries, I'd be grinning so wide my face would hurt. Always!

So what's grieving her?!
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-10-2015, 08:51 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Another victim of the botox syndrome I would say , she now seems to smile with her teeth not her eyes .
She has never smiled, seems she has always had the problem, perhaps as smiling does not enhance her looks.

However if the top models (Brazil) earn nearly 50 million dollars a year, why have they nothing to smile about?

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top