Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Docholliday
Norfolk UK
Docholliday is male  Docholliday has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2015, 04:21 PM

Re: Girl, 4, raped and slashed with razor in horrific attack in New Delhi

Nor me clumsy nor me☺
GillyT
Nottingham, England
GillyT is female  GillyT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2015, 06:06 PM

That is horrifying. How can adult males even think about doing this to a child. It is to be hoped that the bastards are caught and handed over to the father and any of his brothers. I just cannot think of it. I'm ashamed to be a human being as these murderous savages are supposed to be.

If that little girl survives, she will never ever forget how she was savagely attacked.
Red Kite
Red Kite is female 

11-10-2015, 06:10 PM

This made me sick.. but I sadly am not surprised.

Children's lives are worth very little, especially in places like Delhi. The police investigation sounds a travesty

The poor wee mite, she must have been so frightened and in pain.

What a bleeping world this is, I can't say what I would like to do ( after a fair trial etc yes yes or we would be as bad as them I get that bit)
but they wouldn't be around to do it again...
Docholliday
Norfolk UK
Docholliday is male  Docholliday has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2015, 06:16 PM

Red Kite on threads like this you should be allowed to speak your mind without the mods interfering after all we are adults.
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2015, 06:26 PM

The injuries this poor child suffered are the general ones that
children suffer when raped.
They have to have a bag all their life and also have their womb
out as they are devastated down below.
These b's should have their genitalia done with the same
wrath that the child has had to suffer.
Also blind them then they cant get a job or survive in that
country. Then put a brand on their head saying rapist.
Please don't say I am a do gooder. I think most people on
here will think how horrible a thing has happened to that poor
child.
Women are thought of as worthless over in Indian nowadays
so a female child even less.
Until the Government starts stamping on these creeps it
will continue.
Red Kite
Red Kite is female 

11-10-2015, 06:37 PM

Originally Posted by Docholliday ->
Red Kite on threads like this you should be allowed to speak your mind without the mods interfering after all we are adults.
Thanks Doc, I guess I am being a bit polite still because I'm new and aware of that when posting.

When I gave up work due to ill health, I spent some years unpaid, supporting adults who had been abused as children in the UK.

I know all about "Human Rights", the trouble is: I've watched people over the years make a fortune arguing it for the likes of the perpetrators of these crimes.

Not a lot of dosh in it representing those who suffer.

There's often little/no support for the victims/survivors or their families.

This is Delhi, the child has little chance, in my view.

There are times that I know that I could use a gun quite easily.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2015, 07:05 PM

It may interest you to know that there was a case in India where a man had got a woman from a higher caste pregnant and ran off with her, so they couldn't punish them. The punishment was decided by an all male council and , as they could not punish the man, they marched his 2 teenage sisters naked through the street, where they were then raped. These girls had done nothing wrong.
I spoke to a man from India, on another site, and he said that the people who did this would have been punished, but I knew he was lying and explained that British people would be so horrified that they were likely to stop purchasing goods from an uncivilized country who could behave like this. His excuse was that, when the British were in India, they would rape Indian girls but were never punished. At this point I lost my cool and told him that they had ruled their own country for 69 years so there was no good reason for blaming the British because they had time to sort their own laws out after 69 years, and never spoke to him again.
Sadly in India, the law operates according to how wealthy you are, and it makes me wonder how hard they will work to find the people who committed the crime against this 4 year old girl, if she came from a poor family.
Docholliday
Norfolk UK

11-10-2015, 07:26 PM

Very true Twink☺
cranberry
Notts, UK
cranberry is female  cranberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2015, 07:38 PM

How terrible !! There will be those who look for a reason for this, but really, what reason could there be?! Disgusting perverts, poor girl, I hope she can recover and is still young enough to put it behind her.
I bet this happens much more than we realise, seems life is cheap and females are only used and abused, at will, not important in the scheme of things except for child bearing.
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2015, 07:53 PM

What can you do? Just try an enjoy the rest of your life free from all the negativity that surrounds us. I give up to be honest with you.

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top