Join for free
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 > Last »
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-10-2015, 12:00 PM

Islam in the news for the right reasons.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ee-bagels.html

Love this story but it won't be what many want to see I am sure.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-10-2015, 12:06 PM

Re: Islam in the news for the right reasons.

A lovely story Julie and one which will not come as a surprise to some of us who have friends who happen to be muslim.
Cass
NL
Cass is female  Cass has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-10-2015, 12:07 PM

Its a story about decent human beings..
Nothing wrong in that.
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-10-2015, 02:20 PM

You'd be very foolish to believe that ALL muslims were bad people.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-10-2015, 02:22 PM

Originally Posted by Alan Cooke ->
You'd be very foolish to believe that ALL muslims were bad people.
Alan reading some of the posts here one could easily get that impression....
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-10-2015, 02:35 PM

Indeed and just look at the negative threads post counts compared to anything positive.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-10-2015, 03:13 PM

I don't think for one moment anyone thinks all Muslims are bad.
The same as they're not all good.

It is however fair to say the spreading influence of Islam poses the biggest current threat to world security. Much as Christianity had it's heyday hundreds of years ago.

The unanswerable question is ... if one day push comes to shove and Islam meets the Westernised Christian world head on .... who will the Muslims living amongst us side with?
Who will I side with?
Or you?
We might all have clamber down from sitting on the fence.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-10-2015, 03:36 PM

I have known many muslims, some were friends, some still are, I have lived and worked with them, and I don't recall anyone saying they were all bad people. However the fact remains, like it or like it not, the current situation is that they are trying to turn European countries into Islamic states, whether you believe it or not is up to you, but it is true. They are flocking into European countries and they won't be happy until Europe is ruled by them. You can close your eyes and minds to the situation and keep telling yourselves its the religion of peace, whatever you like, but it isn't and it isn't ever going to be. If, as Morticia states above, push comes to shove and who will muslims living amongst us side with, I really don't think we need to answer, because I think deep down we all know. Don't forget they are perfectly capable of killing their own children with the excuse of dishonouring the family, if they are capable of that then they are capable of anything, no matter how nice they appear to be to us.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-10-2015, 03:39 PM

How true that is Morticia!
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-10-2015, 03:43 PM

Originally Posted by clumsy ->
I have known many muslims, some were friends, some still are, I have lived and worked with them, and I don't recall anyone saying they were all bad people. However the fact remains, like it or like it not, the current situation is that they are trying to turn European countries into Islamic states, whether you believe it or not is up to you, but it is true. They are flocking into European countries and they won't be happy until Europe is ruled by them. You can close your eyes and minds to the situation and keep telling yourselves its the religion of peace, whatever you like, but it isn't and it isn't ever going to be. If, as Morticia states above, push comes to shove and who will muslims living amongst us side with, I really don't think we need to answer, because I think deep down we all know. Don't forget they are perfectly capable of killing their own children with the excuse of dishonouring the family, if they are capable of that then they are capable of anything, no matter how nice they appear to be to us.
Sadly Clumsy, many people believe they will support the country that took the in, and by the time those people find out they are wrong, it will be too late!

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top