Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2015, 09:50 AM

Returning to the UK from ISIS.

Hi

A mother from Manchester who took her five children to Syria has said she wants to return to Britain after finding Isis supporters were “not my cup of tea”.
Shukee Begum, 33, says she went in an attempt to convince her husband Jamal al-Harith, a former Guantanamo Bay detainee, who had joined the terror group to return with her.
Speaking on Channel 4 News, Ms Begum, thought to be living in Syria, said she was not a supporter of Isis and was forced to flee with the help of people smugglers when she was denied permission to leave.
She said she wanted to return to the UK but was concerned about how she would be treated by the British authorities.
“I would love to go back to the UK,” she said, “the UK is my home. I grew up there, my friends are there my family are there.
“That is where I consider to be home but I am just not sure at the moment of the track record of the current government if the UK is somewhere I can come back to and achieve justice.”

Great isn't it, she is now complaining about British Justice.

If she does come back we should take her children from her as she is obviously not a fit mother after deliberately putting them at risk.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2015, 09:53 AM

Re: Returning to the UK from ISIS.

Heard on the news last night another family have gone out there taking their 6 children !
How could they do such a thing - sickening thought
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2015, 09:54 AM

I somehow doubt her story, if she wanted her husband to come home why did she put her children in danger ? I would deny her return personally.
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2015, 09:59 AM

She's made her bed etc...................
zuludog
N E Lancashire
zuludog is male  zuludog has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2015, 10:05 AM

Yes, I go along with these comments and would not let her re - enter Britain

However, I expect that our soft touch government will give in so as not to upset her human rights.
Docholliday
Norfolk UK
Docholliday is male  Docholliday has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2015, 10:44 AM

None of these people should be allowed back in once they leave no doubt they are missing all the handouts, free medical treatment etc. But this country is a soft touch and they will be allowed back in.
malcolm
Chatterbox
UK
malcolm is male  malcolm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2015, 10:53 AM

Let them in by all means they will have plenty of interesting things to say to our security services from their new homes in our jails !
cranberry
Notts, UK
cranberry is female  cranberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2015, 11:13 AM

Tough !! You made your choice when you upped sticks to go there - now stay there !
These people think they're entering some kind of Shangri-La .......
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2015, 11:15 AM

Originally Posted by malcolm ->
Let them in by all means they will have plenty of interesting things to say to our security services from their new homes in our jails !
We don't have prisons big enough for them all and the children ?
Old Supporter
Bedfordshire UK
Old Supporter is male  Old Supporter has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2015, 11:30 AM

We most definitely should not allow them back in the UK. If they come back and are sent to prison, we have the expense of looking after them. As I said in a previous posting on another thread, they should be regarded as traitors.

Arthur

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top