Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Gabi
Lancs,.
Gabi is female  Gabi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-10-2015, 09:24 PM

Re: If you could... would you!?

I did use to be shoeless as a kid....left me with a hang up of now owning more than a shoe shop.......and I did love being fancy free.......didn't we all?
ScottishCatLady
Moray, Scotland.
ScottishCatLady is female  ScottishCatLady has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-10-2015, 09:56 PM

No I wouldn't. It would be great to have a young body again, but I wouldn't know what to do with it now. The days of putting myself under physical strain are over and I love nothing better than sitting in my chair with a cup of tea and a fag watching television. Therefore, I think it would be wasted on me.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-10-2015, 10:27 PM

I see most people would jump at the chance to take the pill, but I’m not one of them. Politicians would be the first lot to jump on this chance, probably buy a millenniums worth, we would never get rid of the same old faces, do you honestly think any of them would step down and give a younger person a chance? Then you would have the same heads on TV, can you imagine putting up with the likes of Terry Wogan for another 50 years? And I'd have to go back to work! no way Danno, that would mean two working lives for one old age pension, plus that fact that by then you’d have to be 110 to qualify for retirement, I'm old but I've earned me age and I'm far better off as I am, methinks the government would really love that pill.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-10-2015, 10:33 PM

Wouldn't it be odd that you looked years younger than your children?!!
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-10-2015, 10:41 PM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
Nope! Rather not stay any longer than necessary.
Quite.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-10-2015, 10:44 PM

I am the opposite!! I want to live forever. I love life, it is so precious.
opheila
North Jersey, US
opheila is female  opheila has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-10-2015, 10:52 PM

I would be ready to check out tomorrow. However as I seem to be sentenced to carry on...if there was a pill that could get my body parts working like I was twenty five bring it on!
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-10-2015, 07:24 AM

No I don't think so .
But then I am thankfully still in good health and very mobile .
Maybe it would be different if I was not.
We all have our time on this earth that is the circle of life.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top