Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2019, 12:28 PM

Re: Theresa May announces she will resign on 7 June

She was dealt a bad card right at the beginning. However by not listening to others she did make some bad mistakes, like the last general election, for example.

I think she was trying to copy Maggie Thatcher but failed miserably, and not have the backbone to be able to actually lead her party or the country at the outset of the referendum. She also was going against her own wishes to be on the remain side, so she was in conflict with herself right from the start

Where we go from now???? she has left the job that much harder for the next PM.
Because of her, mainly that for the very first time ever in any vote, I changed who I voted for and it was not for the Tory party in the European Elections.
weedeek
Dumfries, Scotland
weedeek is male  weedeek has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2019, 01:10 PM

As an SNP member I hope Boris gets the job. However, what do you Tories out there think of Rory Stewart? Young and comes across well. You could do worse.
effingpot
Hampshire, UK
effingpot is male  effingpot has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2019, 04:22 PM

Whatever will become of her?

Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2019, 04:40 PM

Originally Posted by effingpot ->
Whatever will become of her?

You mean she's going over to labour EP

Regards Donkeyman!

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top