Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2019, 10:07 AM

Theresa May announces she will resign on 7 June

May has finally been forced to resign !!!
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2019, 10:20 AM

Re: Theresa May announces she will resign on 7 June

Has she gone??
I'll put the tv on!

Not yet! June 7th
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2019, 10:21 AM

Originally Posted by ruthio ->
Has she gone??
I'll put the tv on!

Was on the Jeremy Vine show on Channel 5.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2019, 10:22 AM

Will we ever be free of eurofilth now?
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2019, 10:22 AM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Was on the Jeremy Vine show on Channel 5.
TV on now bbc1
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2019, 10:26 AM

Poor old Theresa!

Given a job that she was patently obviously unsuited for, though with the equally disgraceful actions of the current members of the 1922 committee getting off largely unrecognised for their actions to crash BREXIT, she really should have stepped down years ago.

If Gove hadn't been such a weasel Bo-Jo would have probably been the PM which would have seen BREXIT completed many months if not a year plus many months ago.

I'll be interested to see how much more damage the misguided Theresa can do before being replaced, and what the loathsome giftzwerg (poison dwarf) Bercow is going to get up to now.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2019, 10:26 AM

BBC, then Vine.

I feel a bit sorry for her. She was a scapegoat for Cameron's folly.

The EU said at the beggining, that they'd only accept the first draft of the bill, in fact they practically wrote it for her.
She's been back and forth getting no quarter from either side. Impossible situation.

I don't like the Tories and now they've shown what a devious, treacherous bunch they are. Don't like the woman but I think she was set up to fail.
Meanwhile everything else has gone to pot.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2019, 10:28 AM

Never thought I could feel this way, but I don't have one single iota of sympathy for May, even her tears at the end of her resignation speech a few minutes ago, did nothing for me. Good riddance. She was prepared to betray 17.4 million people without a backward glance, in her quest to be the Prime Minister who negotiated and fulfilled Brexit. In her process, she sold her soul to the devil and has paid the price.

I hope she is just the first of many traitors to get their just reward for betrayal.
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK

24-05-2019, 10:38 AM

Have just watched her speech.
Must say I thought she came over well, dignified in defeat.

She quoted, "Never forget that compromise is not a dirty word.
Life depends on compromise"
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-05-2019, 11:01 AM

I agree with TessA's post - if ever there was a poisoned chalice to carry TM had it. IMO the position we are in today is all down to Cameron. For TM's sake I am glad she is going; she was never allowed to do her job and she is better off personally and emotionally out of it. If we get either Gove or Boris in next I really think I will lose the will to live. They will do a darn sight worse than Teresa May IMO. Mind you it could be interesting watching their antics if it wasn't such a serious matter.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top