Join for free
Page 4 of 276 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 > Last »
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2018, 05:54 PM

Re: I've had my chest x-ray

I still don't think I've processed the cancer I had, nor the Delirium it caused although that was all 18 months ago now.

So procedures like an MRI scan scare me a bit. But during last weeks check-up my bloods are fine so it's not cancer I have, just some musculoskeletal disorder. It hasn't stopped me sleeping, though, and I still have a good appetite, just not getting out much at the moment.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2018, 05:58 PM

Originally Posted by Ffosse ->
I still don't think I've processed the cancer I had, nor the Delirium it caused although that was all 18 months ago now.

So procedures like an MRI scan scare me a bit. But during last weeks check-up my bloods are fine so it's not cancer I have, just some musculoskeletal disorder. It hasn't stopped me sleeping, though, and I still have a good appetite, just not getting out much at the moment.
I know, I know.
MRI will show everything. Try and stay calm Dreamy
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-02-2018, 07:05 PM

*** Off topic bickering removed, please stick to issues which are relevant to the topic in serious sections.
Thank you.
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2018, 04:19 PM

I've got a busy time next week with appointments.

Physio on Monday at 2:40 - I'm hoping they will give me some advice and exercises that may help me until I get my MRI and results.

My G.P. on Tuesday at 8:15 - a review of my medications - I really want to decrease and stop altogether the codeine although it's been very useful I'd rather see if I can manage on just diclofenac and paracetamol for the pain.

The psychiatrist on Wednesday at 9:30 - it will be a new psychiatrist as my old one took early retirement...again a review of my medications and a more general chat about how I've been doing managing my various ailments and conditions.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2018, 09:03 PM

Keep us informed Dreamy.
Busy week for you.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2018, 11:46 PM

Maybe it's something caused by the cancer treatment. My SiL's brother has a problem with his leg muscles after having chemo. He also has tinnutis. Who knows what it can do to your body.
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh

08-02-2018, 10:51 AM

I’m in hospital now since Tuesday night. Yesterday they tried to do an MRI scan but couldn’t as the position I was in was excruciating. Today they’re going to attempt another plus a CT scan but this time with more painkillers.

The food here is very good; the other patients and staff have all been friendly so I hope they find out what is wrong. It was taking me 20 minutes to dress myself and I was having trouble buying stuff in Tesco, having to explain to people that my arms were wrecked.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2018, 10:54 AM

when I had my MRI and CT scans they played music while in the "Tube". They did find a spot on one of my lungs but nothing to worry about said they
Norway
i
Norway is male  Norway has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-02-2018, 11:01 AM

Please believe what your Doctor or Hospital people say , not what you read on the internet. All you read on there is bits taken from various sites , its nothing like the truth. Face to face Doctors are the ones to believe, anything else is usually out to make money.
You will be great , it will all go well and be over quickly , and you will be wondering why you were getting so wound up.
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh

08-02-2018, 11:26 AM

I slept well last nights night - 9 hours solid, unusual for me when not in my own bed.

Page 4 of 276 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top