Join for free
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 > Last »
Cookiecate
Chatterbox
Blackpool
Cookiecate is female  Cookiecate has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2011, 07:25 PM

My Website

For the past couple of years we have been putting a web site together to sell products that have not been tested on animals in fact totally ethical shampoos etc.

We also found some health supplements that we have had made in this country, they are all suitable for vegetarians and we have kept them as cheap as we could.

I would like you to have a look at our site. I feel as if I know most of you and that you will be quite honest with me about what you think.

I would of course like you to buy something but most of all I want you to have a browse around and see what you can see. All the content was put together by me and I did most of the research to so be kind to me

Love and best wishes Cate.

Natural-Ingredients.co.uk
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2011, 08:27 PM

Re: My Website

Looks good CC
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2011, 07:27 AM

Some good stuff on there Kate, so I've bookmarked your site for if I ever get old and start to lose the suppleness of my youth........
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2011, 10:32 AM

Interesting site CC, I have also bookmarked it.
Cookiecate
Chatterbox
Blackpool
Cookiecate is female  Cookiecate has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2011, 12:03 PM

Thank you for your input nice to get opinions as mostly friends and relatives say things like 'Oh that's nice aren't you clever' so I held my breath a bit to hear what you might say. I wanted to do something ethical and hate the way shampoo and creams are tested on animals. I also hate the way people are charged an arm and a leg for things that if made in this country have to abide by our laws for content and end up being so much cheaper.

For instance did you know that some supplements are coated with aluminium sulphate to stop them sticking together. aluminium sulphate was banned from deodorants and it is very harmful but in other countries it is not banned.

Hey ho get me off the soap box quick or I will bore you all to tears.

Thank you again Love and best wishes.
maryl
UK
maryl is female  maryl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2011, 12:20 PM

It's a nice clean looking site Cate, lots of good stuff on there and not expensive. I've saved it too for when I get a quieter moment and can have a proper look. Thanks
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire, England
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2011, 12:40 PM

Very nice site Cate and 'user friendly' I wish you luck with your venture...
Cookiecate
Chatterbox
Blackpool

25-07-2011, 10:30 AM

Thank you for your kind words everyone. As hubs pointed out, It would have been helpful if I had put a link to the site so here it is.

www.natural-ingredients.co.uk
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2011, 09:37 PM

Had a look round Cate, but will have to revisit and have a proper look round! Found it easy to follow and there are some interesting products there...will keep it for future reference!
Annie Jack
Ontario, Canada
Annie Jack is female  Annie Jack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2011, 09:45 PM

Nice, clean look, easy to navigate - well done!
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top