Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2018, 05:18 AM

Good morning Sunday

Good morning all, still raining here after a very welcome wet night for the garden.

Just the dogs to walk first thing then we are heading off to Leicester to spend the day with our eldest son and family for a birthday celebration.

Have a good day everyone
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2018, 07:14 AM

Re: Good morning Sunday

Good morning all

Have my little grandson here this morning he stayed over....he is busy with his breakfast right now after waking up very early

Pouring down here so not sure what to do with him...might take him to an indoor play centre near me

Have a good day all
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2018, 07:34 AM

Good Morning everyone,

Delightfully cool and fresh here just now - rained during the night. Due to clear up and be hot again (73f) by lunchtime. Think I'll wander up to the farm shop before that happens!

Have a lovely day!
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2018, 07:49 AM

Good morning all, quite chilly this morning. Have a good day, take care and stay safe and well. God bless.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2018, 08:04 AM

Good morning everybody.

It's chucking it down with rain here. At least I won't have to worry about my plants while I'm away. We're off to Blackpool for a few days tomorrow so I'll be mostly packing today and getting the house in order.

Have a good day all.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2018, 08:35 AM

Good morning all.

Its raining here at the moment although the sun is trying to come out, it rained in the night as well.

Nothing planned for today, i'm taking down the heavy curtains and washing them, that will be a bit of a task to do, but they need doing.

Have a nice day all, and Carol have a nice time in Blackpool.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2018, 09:28 AM

Good morning everyone raining here ,it is lovely to see a glimmer of green lawn at last .

Not a lot planned for today except maybe looking for holiday cottages for next summer.

Home made soup for lunch possibly with sourdough bread if it rises in time. The kitchen is quite cold this morning so it has gone to sleep or wholemeal rolls if it doesn't rise in time.

Enjoy your day .
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2018, 09:33 AM

Morning campers,staying in as heavy rain forecast, so will try and workout how to work my new smartphone, why cant they provide a basic manual.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2018, 09:35 AM

Originally Posted by Nom ->
Morning campers,staying in as heavy rain forecast, so will try and workout how to work my new smartphone, why cant they provide a basic manual.
Nom Youtube is your friend it helped me to navigate my new Ipad .
Newcomer
Dorset
Newcomer is female  Newcomer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2018, 10:02 AM

Good morning all. I slept really well last night. Lovely cool night, makes such a difference.
Beef skirt is in the slow cooker and we are thinking of going out for the day so hopefully it will be alright on the lower setting.
Happy Sunday all.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top