Join for free
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2018, 05:25 AM

Good morning Wednesday

Good morning all, straight onto the forum this morning so it appears the hiccups of the changeover seem to have resolved themselves thank goodness..

A radiator valve has suddenly started to leak for some unknown reason, so that looks like my job for today because the system will have to be drained down then refilled afterwards, my plumber mate is away on holiday so wish me luck...

Have a good day everyone
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2018, 05:54 AM

Re: Good morning Wednesday

Good morning everyone.

Good luck with the radiator, Barry.

I am on card making duty today - birthday ones - for a man who likes all things nautical and a woman friend who likes flowers and butterflies - so I will have an enjoyable day.

Hope you have fun whatever you are doing.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2018, 08:28 AM

Good morning all.

The weather is not so good, its dull and miserable outside but not cold.

We have a Tree Surgeon coming at 4pm to cut down a Tree in our rear garden.

Apart from that nothing planned for the day.

Have a nice day all.
Newcomer
Dorset
Newcomer is female  Newcomer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2018, 08:42 AM

Good morning all. Dull here as well. Foods hop to do and then I need to cut back a myrtle shrub in the front garden. It should have been done earlier but I was waiting to see if it would flower but it hasn't. Odd really as my sister has one that has and they were both grown from cuttings from the garden where we both grew up. It was called Myrtle cottage funnily enough. It has flowered in previous years and it looks very healthy. Forecast for tomorrow is rain so I need to get it done .
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2018, 08:46 AM

Good morning all

Off to the Cotswolds later for a couple of days just for a break but also calling in at two flooring companies to look at Oak floors, it was our intention to renovate the floors we have but decided to look at new old oak....ha! I know that sounds no sense but hope you know what I mean.

Have a good day all whatever's planned.

PS...Good luck with the radiator valve
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2018, 08:51 AM

Good morning everyone bright and breezy here.

My son and eldest granddaughter are coming for lunch today so I am scuttling around getting things done before they arrive. I am still not feeling great with some kind of respiratory virus so not really looking forward to it .
Enjoy your day .
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2018, 09:25 AM

Hi

Last day before the move.

I am very tired, luckily help has arrived but I am still very much behind and I have to take it easy.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2018, 09:36 AM

Good morning all dull and raining here.

Good luck with the move tomorrow Swimmy, hope it all goes smoothly.

Enjoy your day everyone...
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2018, 11:36 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Last day before the move.

I am very tired, luckily help has arrived but I am still very much behind and I have to take it easy.
Don't push yourself too hard Swimmy. I find moving exceedingly stressful.

Good Morning everyone.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top