Join for free
Page 7 of 7 « First < 5 6 7
Mel15
Nowhere
Mel15 is female  Mel15 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-02-2018, 07:07 PM

Re: To Pierce, or Not to Pierce: That is the Question

Originally Posted by Surfermom ->
Ow.

It's time to change them for the first time, but can't get the backs off the blasted things. Apparently this is common in new piercings.

My daughter is (rightly) laughing at me.

Pliers are next.
This is why sleepers always used to be advised for the first six weeks, easily removed as the sleepers were always moving so there was no gumming up

Im actually looking for some nice sleepers again at the moment. It was this thread that made me realise I wasn't wearing my earrings as much as I used to and Im having the trouble with gummy ears
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-02-2018, 04:58 PM

Hi, Missy. Actually I figured out that the piercing gun had caused the post to bend, making the removal extraordinarily difficult.

I called out the National Guard, braced my feet against the wall, and had several soldiers pulled on the earring back. It finally came loose causing them to tumble backwards

Actually, gently working on it with tweezers, I finally loosened the blasted thing and then put on a looser fitting pair which I am keeping in until they bury me....or I have some event to go to, whichever comes first
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2018, 10:53 PM

OMG I was on the bus today because my car is being repaired. There were two teenage girls discussing having their nipples pierced! I couldn't believe it, not least because one of them was saying she has no nipples (probably because she is so young!).. Why oh why would any teen girl want to have a nipple piercing?!
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2018, 10:55 PM

My youngest son has his done when he was about sixteen and in relbelious mode.
He laughs about it now .
They soon healed over .
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-03-2018, 03:06 AM

Originally Posted by Nicol ->
I've got 3 holes in each ear.
I have 3 holes in each ear also.

How are your ears feeling now Surfermom?
That sounded very painful. Pliers? Ouch

Page 7 of 7 « First < 5 6 7

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top