Join for free
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2018, 07:40 PM

Croyden cat killer strikes again

The cat killer plaguing the UK has struck again after the headless body of a pet was left on the doorstep of a south London home.
Carole Marchant was horrified to find her cat Harriet's collar and a chunk of fur outside her home in Beckenham.
Later that day she discovered children had found the body of the 17-year-old animal on a doorstep just one street away.*
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2018, 07:48 PM

Re: Croyden cat killer strikes again

I hope they catch the evil bugger and soon! Can you imagine how traumatic it must have been for those children to find that. Oh, what kind of person would do such a thing? I just cannot comprehend what must go through the minds of murderers, people or animal killers, to me to kill a defenceless animal is just as bad as killing a person, they both had a right to live.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2018, 08:06 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
I hope they catch the evil bugger and soon! Can you imagine how traumatic it must have been for those children to find that. Oh, what kind of person would do such a thing? I just cannot comprehend what must go through the minds of murderers, people or animal killers, to me to kill a defenceless animal is just as bad as killing a person, they both had a right to live.
In my perfect world, when he is caught he would suffer poetic justice.

An eye for an eye.

I'd happily decapitate him.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2018, 08:06 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
I agree LQ and I would take pleasure in personally cutting their head off if I caught the killer.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2018, 08:17 PM

Originally Posted by galty ->
The cat killer plaguing the UK has struck again after the headless body of a pet was left on the doorstep of a south London home.
Carole Marchant was horrified to find her cat Harriet's collar and a chunk of fur outside her home in Beckenham.
Later that day she discovered children had found the body of the 17-year-old animal on a doorstep just one street away.*

What is in the mind,of these sick people,how can anyone kill or hurt a helpless animal,I can't imagine what these owners are going through,absolutely horrendous and evil!.
deylon
Fondly Remembered
Harrow,England
deylon is female  deylon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2018, 08:50 PM

This is a vicious cruel person,how can they be so sickening,de captating them would leave the world better off without 1 , but would be no punishment to them,they need to have some painful shock treatment,
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-08-2018, 12:13 AM

This has happened all over the place for ages now, I can't help but wonder if they are copy-cat (no pun intended) crimes.

Unless he is is caught in the act, I can't see how he/they will ever be stopped. If these killings are done at night, he must just slip away into the darkness unnoticed.

What a horrible thing for the owners to find.
This does also make me wonder how the killer knows which house the cat lived in to return the remains? Sounds almost like a neighbour to me.

Thing is, if I saw a nutter beheading an animal, and he still had a big knife in his hand, I wouldn't be brave enough to confront him myself.
I'd make sure I gave the police a good description though.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top