Join for free
Page 7 of 17 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 > Last »
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2016, 12:20 PM

Re: Getting well laid

Originally Posted by Judd ->
You should adopt one of the expressions used by a certain member on here when someone tries to get to you.

DILLIGAF.
Ha ha, like it........had to look up the meaning first
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2016, 12:22 PM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
Hi, Dukey babes
Behave Tpin or I'll report you to the "How not to address a Duke" brigade
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2016, 12:23 PM

Originally Posted by Rhian ->
Yes TessA and I'm the Duke of Wellington
Have you got the thigh-length boots in black shiny leather and matching riding crop?

Aafak
The Black Country
Aafak is male 

17-04-2016, 12:25 PM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
Garry

Myself and my 'pals' since arriving on this site have caused nothing but trouble, been responsible for a banning, dragging the forum down and numerous threads removed because of our behaviour.

All these accusations have been levelled at me this morning.

I'm getting pretty fed up with the pomposity and the self-righteous, so much so that I'm seriously considering my options.
Great post in my humble opinion.

Now Tpin, do I need consent to tile hang the top half of my property being fed up with painting the walls each year and the ladder work?
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2016, 12:26 PM

Behave Tpin or I'll report you to the "How not to address a Duke" brigade
This wouldn't surprise me, he'll its shoot a Terry day.
I thought that was over years ago.....I wanna go back
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2016, 12:28 PM

Originally Posted by Aafak ->

Now Tpin, do I need consent to tile hang the top half of my property being fed up with painting the walls each year and the ladder work?
Careful Aafak he charges £50 a minute just for his "professional opinion"
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-04-2016, 12:29 PM

Originally Posted by fender ->
Well I'd not worry too much. The moderators on here seem a good level headed bunch imo.
Fender, you are right the mods on here are a level headed bunch, but what can they do when a couple of members are targeting another members thread?
Why are they targeting it? That is either because they are jealous of the attention that Terry's thread get or they believe that ladies over 50 need moral protection... strange considering that most if the people who turn Terry's threads into cheeky banter are women!
I would also be angry if somebody targeted my threads and were spoiling the fun most people had with them, and I have to say that Terry has been exceptionally calm when dealing with these pathetic complaints. I would be the first to tell him, if his comments went too far, but his threads are innocent until many other members smile and see an opportunity to make an amusing comment...but nobody has done that on this thread so I would expect the two members doing the targeting to admit their mistake and apologize.
Terry has proved to be very popular on here and I really hope that he doesn't choose to go, because if he does, there is a good chance that a large number may choose to follow him. Many members here came from another site, because the moderation was so restrictive, and found that the mods on here were very happy to let people say what they wanted, providing it was not a personal attack. Targeting is a personal attack, so I hope that opinions of two members will not destroy this site and prevent Azz's plans for expansion.
I sometimes wonder, if people are so narrow minded that they object to adults enjoying a few joking innuendos, then perhaps they should have a little "quiet" section to talk about their interests and leave the rest of us to have a bit of fun.
Aafak
The Black Country
Aafak is male 

17-04-2016, 12:30 PM

Careful Aafak he charges £50 a minute just for his "professional opinion"
More than my wife then
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales

17-04-2016, 12:30 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Have you got the thigh-length boots in black shiny leather and matching riding crop?

Ha! Well of all the people I expected to drag this thread down a notch you were a mere 6th on the list Juddmeister!
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK

17-04-2016, 12:32 PM

Originally Posted by Aafak ->

Contact your local building control officer, he can give you a definitive answer, there are too many variables for me to give an accurate answer.

Page 7 of 17 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top