Join for free
Page 5 of 16 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 15 > Last »
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-10-2020, 07:04 PM

Re: Trump & Covid

Ex-governor who helped Trump with debate has Covid-19

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/world-54382914

Former Republican governor of New Jersey Chris Christie - who was among several people to help Donald Trump prepare for Tuesday's debate against Joe Biden - says he has tested positive for Covid-19 and will receive medical attention.

On Friday he told US media that no one had been wearing masks when he and others sat down with Trump to prepare for Tuesday's televised debate.

"No one was wearing masks in the room when we were prepping the president during that period of time. And the group was about five or six people, in total," he said.

Those present reportedly include Trump, his aide Hope Hicks and his campaign manager Bill Stepien - who have all tested positive - as well as his lawyer Rudy Giuliani and adviser Stephen Miller.
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-10-2020, 07:45 PM

Originally Posted by Bratti ->
Not a fan of him but I hope with the right treatment he gets better
The reason I added this cartoon isn’t because I’m uncaring.
I find it somewhat of an oxymoron that the man who claimed that this virus is nothing more than a flu and all people need to do who have it is take a bit of bleach to disinfect their whole system.

I hope the two of them recover swiftly.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2020, 01:12 AM

He's posted a video of himself from the hospital to try to reassure people after conflicting messages. He looks really ill IMO. The medical update by the docs was interesting.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2020, 01:15 AM

I find it somewhat of an oxymoron that the man who claimed that this virus is nothing more than a flu and all people need to do who have it is take a bit of bleach to disinfect their whole system.

It does not look to me that he is recovering. Age is not on his side. The disease is such a lottery. Any recovery (based on his appearance tonight) will not be swift.
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2020, 03:31 AM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
It does not look to me that he is recovering. Age is not on his side. The disease is such a lottery. Any recovery (based on his appearance tonight) will not be swift.
It doesn’t appear that anyone recovers from this swiftly.
According to many sources he was confirmed positive days before stating he had it, possibly affecting hundreds of others.
In interviews he doesn’t refer to it as covid 19 virus but says ‘whatever it is.’

https://edition.cnn.com/politics/liv...day/index.html
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2020, 06:10 AM

Hi

Exactly my thoughts.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2020, 09:35 AM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Yes Annie, I suppose we will hear many different reports at this stage. His age and weight are against him from the start.

Hi

That is so, so, true.

So many conflicting reports.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2020, 10:22 AM

Poor Melania! I bet she was looking forward to being isolated from 'im indoors!
Then he goes down with it!
Do you think she called the ambulance?
DaveA
Massachusetts, US
DaveA is male  DaveA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2020, 03:42 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Hmm. Not that I am cynical or anything - but - soon to follow:-

Trump hospitalised with breathing difficulties.

Trump in a critical condition.

Trump survives C19 scare, and wins election

I believe it is known as a 'sympathy vote'!
Perfect - -i think you've nailed it. After his debate debacle, I think his "team" his decided that this is the perfect way to avoid any further debates. He can't just bail out - that would look cowardly but this may gain some sympathy voters.

They could also claim that standing for such a long period caused his "bone spurs" to flare up. He avoided military service due to the "spurs" , why not a debate?
Zuleika
North West UK
Zuleika is female  Zuleika has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-10-2020, 03:59 PM

Originally Posted by DaveA ->

They could also claim that standing for such a long period caused his "bone spurs" to flare up. He avoided military service due to the "spurs" , why not a debate?
That’s interesting . He had them at a young age then ? Which area are the bone spurs in?

Page 5 of 16 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 15 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top