Join for free
Page 4 of 7 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2020, 09:09 PM

Re: I Would Like To Buy A Turkey For Christmas But.....

Originally Posted by Dextrous63 ->
If you decant and wrap individual ice cubes in cling film, I'm sure you'll be able to retain enough of them here and there in the freezer on the off chance that they're needed.
Dodge, That’s a brilliant idea. I will set to that task now.
Do you know what side up they go?
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2020, 09:12 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
Buy another freezer,Art.
Pauline, When brains were being given out, you were top of the queue. That’s a brilliant idea.
Now, where do l put it? In the loft? On the roof? Down the bottom of the garden?
Please advise.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2020, 09:14 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Pauline, When brains were being given out, you were top of the queue. That’s a brilliant idea.
Now, where do l put it? In the loft? On the roof? Down the bottom of the garden?
Please advise.

Buy a shed and put it in there,how about asking a neighbour?.....
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2020, 09:16 PM

Originally Posted by Minx ->
Buy a Turkey that’s still alive, fatten it up and let it offer up it’s tasty meat for your dinner. Don’t break any municipal laws though.
We could never do that. After a few hours at most the bloody thing would have a name and after that --- well it would be beans on toast for three! Well, I mean, you just couldn't could you!
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2020, 09:19 PM

Please advise.
It is isn't it! After Christmas you could put on the boards (these days Gum Tree) and regain a deal of what you'd laid out.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

29-11-2020, 09:31 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
Buy a shed and put it in there,how about asking a neighbour?.....
Asking a neighbour what? Will they marry me and we have our turkey as a bridesmaid? Or, can we go shares in a shed?.... but wait... l don’t have any neighbours!!
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

29-11-2020, 09:37 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
It is isn't it! After Christmas you could put on the boards (these days Gum Tree) and regain a deal of what you'd laid out.
TAT, I will probably be laid out from salmonella poisoning from eating a turkey that l bought at the beginning of December but never found a freezer to put it in!

Any chance of asking your kemosabe if there’s any room in your freezer?
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2020, 09:51 PM

Dodge, That’s a brilliant idea. I will set to that task now.
Do you know what side up they go?
Dodge? It was me, not dodge
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2020, 09:58 PM

Perhaps you could build an igloo using cheapo bags of ice and store a new freezer in there. This would also mean that you could make new ice cubes to replenish any from the igloo which might thaw out.

Simples.
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2020, 10:10 PM

Go vegetarian art

Page 4 of 7 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top