Join for free
Page 6 of 7 « First < 4 5 6 7 >
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2020, 10:51 PM

Re: I Would Like To Buy A Turkey For Christmas But.....

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Bored it?
As in spoken to it, and not the way you were thinking. Although, having said that, and knowing what AT is like,.....
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2020, 10:51 PM

Eat something out of the freezer and make room for your turkey
Dodge
Kent, UK
Dodge is male  Dodge has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2020, 10:52 PM

https://www.alibaba.com/product-deta...103456089.html

You can buy one of these small freezers from China that is small enough to fit on top of one of your kitchen work surfaces but large enough to hold a turkey
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2020, 11:25 PM

Originally Posted by Dodge ->
https://www.alibaba.com/product-deta...103456089.html

You can buy one of these small freezers from China that is small enough to fit on top of one of your kitchen work surfaces but large enough to hold a turkey
I'd heard that they were intended to store bats. Mind you all this covid business explains why cricket never caught on in China ------ the buggers EAT all the bats
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2020, 11:29 PM

And the Crickets for that matter.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2020, 11:34 PM

Strip off naked and cover yourself in chocolate paint with strategically placed holly leaves and mistletoe. It won't solve the Turkey problem but it'll stop you thinking about it .... it did me anyway.
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2020, 02:07 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Strip off naked and cover yourself in chocolate paint with strategically placed holly leaves and mistletoe. It won't solve the Turkey problem but it'll stop you thinking about it .... it did me anyway.
Top tip, in more than one meaning of the phrase.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2020, 10:34 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->

Nah, l did that last year and when l went near the oven, the chocolate melted and dripped onto the roast potatoes. Chocolate covered roast potatoes don’t go down well with guests!
I think this year, cream cheese might be a better option!! Don’t you?!!
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2020, 10:37 AM

Originally Posted by Dextrous63 ->
Top tip, in more than one meaning of the phrase.
....Aye you, don’t encourage him. He will think he’s ‘It’!
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2020, 03:40 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Susie, What? No invite to yours?

Tut Tut, l am disappointed. I would have brought a prezzie for your cat too!!
Art I don't even know if we are going to have a Turkey yet, as we are on the move, we have signed contracts but no completion date as yet, it could be before Christmas or just after, and where we are going we haven't even got a Cooker, I will have to order one, but not doing that until we have a completion date and will it turn up on time, if not, it will be Beans on Toast for Christmas.

Page 6 of 7 « First < 4 5 6 7 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top