Join for free
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2020, 11:16 PM

Re: Last to post wins

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Lots of space..... mainly between their ears.
At least two metres, big headed birds, who needs them.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2020, 11:19 PM

I see that Northants person is lurking around again.

Shall just limber up....

spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2020, 11:27 PM

Judd, you just do your stuff Man.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2020, 11:31 PM

Listen 'ere you 'orrible lot of wasters, I am on my new fangled tablet and can't copy/paste or hi-light, so I will just have to reply to all your rude posts in one go.

I want - no, demand - you all clear off this minute.
You sit there, waffling on to each other like a load of old wimmin at a mothers meeting, and making the place untidy and smelly.

I am sure you have to be working tomorrow, so I suggest you 'oppit immediately and do not hurry back.
You will find your coats slung out in the front garden.
Mind how you put them on, they were getting covered with slugs and snails last time I looked.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-11-2020, 11:39 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Listen 'ere you 'orrible lot of wasters, I am on my new fangled tablet and can't copy/paste or hi-light, so I will just have to reply to all your rude posts in one go.

You sit there, waffling on to each other like a load of old wimmin at a mothers meeting, and making the place untidy and smelly.

I am sure you have to be working tomorrow, so I suggest you 'oppit immediately and do not hurry back.
Mind how you put them on, they were getting covered with slugs and snails last time I looked.
Have you had your knicker drawer out again?
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2020, 12:25 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Have you had your knicker drawer out again?

Don't be so rude.

Your coat pockets are full of snails now, I just added a few more for you.

You'll be late for work in the morning, and I shall phone your boss and tell him why.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2020, 12:40 AM

I have the same tablet as you and I don't have any problems. Must be user error.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

30-11-2020, 10:39 AM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
I have the same tablet as you and I don't have any problems. Must be user error.

Well a bit of tuition might help me look upon you in a slightly more favourable light then.

Good morning ladies.
With a bit of luck those creatures are all at work this morning, so we should get some peace.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire

30-11-2020, 12:58 PM

Well a bit of tuition might help me look upon you in a slightly more favourable light then.

Good morning ladies.
With a bit of luck those creatures are all at work this morning, so we should get some peace.
Put a finger on part of the text you want to highlight for a second or so, and two `blobs` will appear. Move those blobs apart over your chosen text and a menu will appear above the text. You can then cut, copy, and then paste that text elsewhere.
While the text is highlighted, you can make it bold, italic, or underlined, by using the options above the posting window.

Your luck's run out. Not working today.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2020, 10:30 PM

Well I was working today, up at 5:30 and in by 6:30. Since getting home, have vacuumed, cooked dinner, taken the dog for a walk, emptied the dishwasher and put the recycling outside but what do I find? Infestation of the wimmin kind. I suppose you have all been sitting around on your bums all day, watching daytime TV and those shopping channels selling body shapers and diet compounds.

It's time you lot left us fellas in peace.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top