Join for free
Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2020, 04:56 PM

Re: A Slippery Subject

Washing the body with shampoo is another mystery...
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2020, 05:08 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
Washing the body with shampoo is another mystery...
Assuming that shampoo has some magic properties that prevents it from cleaning the rest of the body is indeed a mystery.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2020, 06:00 PM

I have no idea...I only have one of each,I cannot stand all the different hair,shower products cluttering up my bathroom.

Woman eh!!......they just love spending money and gathering a load of tack/crap.....I think I’m a man!..
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2020, 06:04 PM

Originally Posted by Dextrous63 ->
Here's another thing. Last week we decided to have a bit of a clothes clear out, ready for when the charity shops reopen. It involved throwing out approx 80% of my clothes, thus providing extra space in the wardrobe for my wife to hang her "overflow" stuff which had been hanging on a hook on the spare bedroom door. She threw out 1 singular blouse.

I have actually been watching a lot of YouTube channels lately....I am amazed at the amount of clothes woman have compared to their husbands/partners....overflowing to the gunnels....each to their own I guess....I like to know what I have in my wardrobe...they don’t wear half of what they have,plus some/most of the labels are still attached.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2020, 06:09 PM

Originally Posted by Dextrous63 ->
Assuming that shampoo has some magic properties that prevents it from cleaning the rest of the body is indeed a mystery.
It's usually a harsher detergent than soap or shower gel. Probably more expensive per squirt too. Shampoo has all sorts of chemicals that might irritate your more delicate areas....
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom

30-11-2020, 06:11 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
I have actually been watching a lot of YouTube channels lately....I am amazed at the amount of clothes woman have compared to their husbands/partners....overflowing to the gunnels....each to their own I guess....I like to know what I have in my wardrobe...they don’t wear half of what they have,plus some/most of the labels are still attached.
Guilty as charged! I honestly don't know where all the shoes came from. I must have a shoe fairy ☺
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2020, 06:21 PM

It's usually a harsher detergent than soap or shower gel. Probably more expensive per squirt too. Shampoo has all sorts of chemicals that might irritate your more delicate areas....
Shampoo as a body wash works fine well if like me yours covered head to foot in hair.
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2020, 07:00 PM

Never been a problem TBH. Possibly because it gets rinsed off.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom

30-11-2020, 07:10 PM

What about the Lynx effect?
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK

30-11-2020, 07:35 PM

What about the Lynx effect?

You win, hands down!!!

Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top