Join for free
Page 5 of 7 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 >
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2020, 01:05 PM

Re: A Slippery Subject

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Here you go Dex.....German Engineering for your hair....
In a giant bottle as well....Arm and leg spring to mind....:-
Vorsprung Durch Technik indeed

Suspect that it's just soap.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2020, 01:09 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
I hate showers, l prefer a bath. At the side of the bath is the soap and a pumice stone.
The widow sill.... well ....that’s a shop!!

Can l ask a question please... why do men like showering with another person (of any sex) in the shower with them?
Nooooooooooooooooooooo....
Unless you're offering Arty.....
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2020, 01:12 PM

Originally Posted by Dextrous63 ->
Vorsprung Durch Technik indeed

Suspect that it's just soap.
You're probably right Dex, although it claims to have caffeine in it, but I've put some in a mug and poured hot water on it and it tastes crap....
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2020, 01:46 PM

You're probably right Dex, although it claims to have caffeine in it, but I've put some in a mug and poured hot water on it and it tastes crap....
Might be cheaper just to rub some coffee from your mug into your hair a couple of minutes before getting into the shower and using the ordinary cheapo shampoo/soap. The word "repurposing" springs to mind.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2020, 03:27 PM

When I have a bath,I am straight in, wash all over with a sponge....I never wash my face in the bath, then straight out,I cannot stand all this pampering with candles and wine,I see enough of that with the woman on YouTube,,,they even get their husbands/ partners to run a bath for them..

They are spoilt little princess 👸.....why couldn’t I have found a man like that!...
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2020, 03:29 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->

Can l ask a question please... why do men like showering with another person (of any sex) in the shower with them?

How would you know this Art?...just being curious.
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2020, 05:33 PM

Originally Posted by Dextrous63 ->
In our shower caddy, I counted 10 bottles of things and 2 jars of cream which my wife and daughter seem to require as part of their washing routine. I have to precariously balance my small bottle of head and shoulders in a tiny gap which they begrudgingly have left for me, with this singular product being more than adequate to wash my hair and the rest of my body.

Why do women require so many soaps and creams. when the whole point is that the water rinses it all off anyway?
Dex, I'm tempted to say 'wait till your MIL comes to live with you' you won't have any gap at all

In the shower, there's only Vosene and a bar of soap.
By the bath there's Radox Muscle soak and a bar of soap.
Creams and potions in 3 baskets with lids.
Sorted.

I used to love a bath. At least an hour soaking in as hot as I could stand. Face would be sweating buckets, letting out all the muck. You know those times when you just can't warm up? A long hot soak, can't beat it.

But I use the shower more now .... it's not the same as a long lovely long soak.

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
We will have to ask Foxy where he gets his from. Might even be flour .... self raising of course.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire

01-12-2020, 06:26 PM

Originally Posted by Pesta ->
Dex, I'm tempted to say 'wait till your MIL comes to live with you' you won't have any gap at all

In the shower, there's only Vosene and a bar of soap.
By the bath there's Radox Muscle soak and a bar of soap.
Creams and potions in 3 baskets with lids.
Sorted.

I used to love a bath. At least an hour soaking in as hot as I could stand. Face would be sweating buckets, letting out all the muck. You know those times when you just can't warm up? A long hot soak, can't beat it.

But I use the shower more now .... it's not the same as a long lovely long soak.

We will have to ask Foxy where he gets his from. Might even be flour .... self raising of course.

Don't humour him Pesta.....
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2020, 06:37 PM

Don't humour him Pesta.....
Well it does have a raising effect Foxy. Imagine how disappointed Mrs FoxyLoxy would be having a flat chocolate log centre piece on the Christmas table....
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2020, 07:52 PM

I'm thinking of erecting some scaffolding to help me out of the bath ... a turn on for the ladies no doubt.

Page 5 of 7 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top