Join for free
Page 5 of 10 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2020, 05:43 PM

Re: When You See The Number Of Posts You Have Made On Here, Do You Feel Shocked?

I've always been a listener and I guess it shows in my posts . I'm always happy to listen and learn
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2020, 06:22 PM

Re: When You See The Number Of Posts You Have Made On Here, Do You Feel Shocked?

Originally Posted by Mags ->
By the way Bob and anyone else interested, if you wanted to check how many posts have been made, click on Members in the orange bar above, then click on Posts and everyone's post totals will show in order.
That's awesome Mags, and all in order too....I'm 22nd on the list.....
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2020, 06:23 PM

I have about 6k posts now But I think I lost a couple of laptops since that. That's life.
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2020, 07:46 PM

6k posts here too. At least 6 of them are worth the cyberspace they're written on. 😐
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2020, 08:49 PM

Originally Posted by d00d ->
At least 6 of them are worth the cyberspace they're written on. 😐
That's at least 7 more than I've managed to muster!!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2020, 09:30 PM

Originally Posted by oldgreyfox ->
i feel proud arty, and hope that my contributions have helped to make this forum the best damn thing on the internet...:-d

who could have believed that we would make so many good friends and never actually see them....

I don't begrudge a single minute that i've spent perusing and posting on the forum......long may it continue....
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2020, 09:34 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
That's awesome Mags, and all in order too....I'm 22nd on the list.....
I'm fifth on the list Approaching 40,000 posts.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2020, 10:30 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->

Then l looked at other member’s post figures and l didn’t feel so bad! The ones l thought would have a high post figure, turned out to be fairly low and visa versa for other posters.

Do you ever look at your post figure and wonder the same?

I hadn't realised there was such a statistic. Anyway eventually I found it and it turns out my average is 4 posts per day I don't think that is too bad really, each post only takes a minute or so so I don't feel it is time wasted. I spend far more time reading other posts.

The total posts is visible on each post but that is over a period of 8 years in my case.

It is just a part of my day.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2020, 07:54 AM

3.79 posts a day....actually for the amount of time I spend here it should be more....must try harder
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2020, 08:13 AM

My tenth anniversary on here at the end of this month so only average I guess at fourteen and a half thousand.

Page 5 of 10 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top