Join for free
Page 6 of 7 « First < 4 5 6 7 >
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2020, 12:02 AM

Re: Dreams

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Oh, I think I get it.
Is that one of those 'pop songs' that keep appearing on here?
Sir Cliff himself. (The ladies are swooning at the mention of his name).
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2020, 10:49 AM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
How about this one then Annie........

I have a recurring dream that I'm deep under water and am swimming to the surface, I can see the sunlight dancing on the surface but never seem to get there. I've been holding my breath and when I wake up I am gasping for air and my heart is beating loudly in my chest just as if I had been swimming under water and running out of air....
That's what happens when you wet the bed, OGF!

Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2020, 11:44 AM

This is the honest truth.... The other night l dreamt, l went to visit fellow member Mups and she lived in a village type place where her front garden was full of flowers and high shrubs, a sort of cottage garden.
We chatted and then she took off in a small maroon plane, like you see in cartoons, and flew off!
Honestly, it was really weird and why would l dream of Mups?

The plane was like this but maroon..

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	DCA0A761-7148-4DDD-B0C1-7871D54914C1.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	24.2 KB
ID:	14204  
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2020, 02:34 PM

So last night I dreamt I was in a fantastic farm house kitchen ( I lived there in my dream) which was attached to a village hall / church . Happy kind people were coming in with French bread , cakes and food for the village brunch and coffee and cake day . I was glowing with joy and I felt so young and generous of spirit . I felt alive and happy
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2020, 02:49 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
This is the honest truth.... The other night l dreamt, l went to visit fellow member Mups and she lived in a village type place where her front garden was full of flowers and high shrubs, a sort of cottage garden.
We chatted and then she took off in a small maroon plane, like you see in cartoons, and flew off!

Hope you realised that the star on the tail of the 'plane is the Sigil of Baphomet (two points upright representative of the Horned Beast).

Be afraid. Be VERY afraid!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-12-2020, 10:09 PM

Originally Posted by susan m ->
So last night I dreamt I was in a fantastic farm house kitchen ( I lived there in my dream) which was attached to a village hall / church . Happy kind people were coming in with French bread , cakes and food for the village brunch and coffee and cake day . I was glowing with joy and I felt so young and generous of spirit . I felt alive and happy

That sounds like a nice dream Susan. if only we could all dream that all of the time.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

01-12-2020, 10:11 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->

I don't know if Mups can fly a plane or not but she does get kicked out of LTP regularly, sometimes we fire her out of a cannon.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2020, 12:10 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I don't know if Mups can fly a plane or not but she does get kicked out of LTP regularly, sometimes we fire her out of a cannon.

'Ere you two, I wondered why my ears were burning.
Dongle, so will yours be when I get me hands on yer.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

02-12-2020, 12:12 AM

Originally Posted by mups ->
'ere you two, i wondered why my ears were burning.
Dongle, so will yours be when i get me hands on yer.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2020, 07:30 AM

I want out with my friend who I havent seen for a long time and I bumped into David Cassidy. I knew he has taken a shine to me but didn't realise how much ar first.

We facetimed him and his mate and David was really excited when he saw it was me, smiling like a Cheshire cat.

He bought my mate a present and there was a piece of paper on the side next to it but I didnt understand what the message was.

Me and my mate went fir a right long walk into Huddersfield but then i said im going to be late home i need to catch a bus but i was lost. Someone said "that's your bus" but it was on wrong side of road and I missed it.

Later on we looked at the piece of paper again then i realised it was a date, it was a proposal of marriage and he wanted to marry me on that date! Then him and his mate were coming towards us and i was really upset that i had to let him down! I was happily married and felt so bad and cried to know i was going to break davids ❤.

He was following me around smiling wanting to see what my reaction was to his 'gift' was . Then I woke up

Crazy bonkers dreams, I liked david cassidy but not enough to dream about him what the heck!

Page 6 of 7 « First < 4 5 6 7 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top