Join for free
Page 17 of 19 « First < 7 15 16 17 18 19 >
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2020, 07:00 AM

Re: I'm A Celebrity will swap jungle for ruined British castle, ITV says

You are pretty good at guessing who will be evicted next Omah...iwho do you think will win?

I'm recording it and then skipping through just to see what happens...i agree its been a bit tame but given the environment i think they haven't done a bad job. Maybe with the mood of the country right now they kept it light hearted on purpose.....who knows
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2020, 10:53 AM

Originally Posted by summer ->
You are pretty good at guessing who will be evicted next Omah...iwho do you think will win?

I'm recording it and then skipping through just to see what happens...i agree its been a bit tame but given the environment i think they haven't done a bad job. Maybe with the mood of the country right now they kept it light hearted on purpose.....who knows
I'm doing a lot of "skipping", too - mostly because the celebs annoy me or I'm not interested in them or their never-ending "campfire tales" .....

I don't care who wins as long as it's not Shane (nasty streak) or Vernon (dull, dull, dull) but indications are that SuperMum Giovanna (highly emotional) has already got it in the bag .....

Last night's trial was a messy but easy one .....
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2020, 07:12 PM

https://www.oddschecker.com/tv/im-a-celebrity

I'm A Celebrity Winners
Jordan North 6/4
Giovanna Fletcher 11/5
Vernon Kay 5/1
Shane Richie 7/1

Next Elimination
AJ Pritchard 5/18
Mo Farah 5/1
Shane Richie 11/1
Vernon Kay 18/1
It's a double eviction tonight so, inevitably, AJ and Mo will leave.

I won't be watching any more episodes after this one .....
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2020, 08:33 PM

I'm a bit bored with it now . I missed last night and it didnt bother me to be honest. I'll see how I feel tonight .
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-12-2020, 08:51 PM

I loved last night’s programme, especially in the ‘pub’! l think Jessica is great, l am sorry she’s gone. I hope it promotes her career.

I fast forwarded false, sickly sweet ‘G’. She smiles and says all the right things in her condescending way when the camera is on her but see her face change quickly when it’s off her.
Vernon, seems on the rise. Old Tess is crying for him, that he might be cold and hungry! Doesn’t she know he’s being paid thousands to be in there?!!

I feel a Jim Davidson (Celebrity Big Brother) moment coming on and that’s why I think, Shane might win. He needs it, as his career is in the doldrums.
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow

03-12-2020, 03:45 PM

I'm A Celebrity fans slam 'dull' stars as show suffers devastating blow to viewing figures

https://www.express.co.uk/showbiz/tv...-campmates-ITV

This year’s I’m A Celebrity launch saw 14.3 million viewers tune in for the campmates' arrival in the castle. The episode, which aired on Sunday, November 15 was the show’s biggest ever launch.

However, according to reports, on average 8.1 million viewers tuned in to watch Paralympian Hollie Arnold become the first celebrity to be eliminated from the series on Friday November 27. The drop of 6.2 million viewers is being blamed on the show’s “nice” bunch of campmates.

I’m A Celebrity fans were quick to point out the differences between this year’s campmates and previous tension-riddled years.

One wrote: “I am not surprised it's losing viewers, we don't want to watch Celebs sobbing and being nice to each other, it's just been so dull this year. #ImACeleb.”

“The only thing I dislike about #ImACeleb this year as last year they all like each other so much, no bitching at all, no in-fighting just too nice. Bring back Tony Hadley & Lady C please,” another asked.

Someone else shared: “People being nice to each other is sweet, but tbh it's dull television #ImACeleb.”

“Disappointed with the lack of arguments and proper scraps on #ImACeleb this year, all so damn nice to each other,” a fourth tweeted.
Viewers obviously don't want fights but a little "tension" goes a long way - it gives the series a sort of "plot" ..... all we seemed to get this year was name-dropping from a bunch of (mostly) unknowns around the camp-fire and lots of weeping about "the kids" .....

Last night, Mo and AJ managed 3 stars from another "silly" BTT before being "booted" ..... if Shane is ejected tonight then I might watch the catch-up just to see his face - so near and yet so far (although, allegedly, his IAC appearance has netted him some serious offers .....
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-12-2020, 07:58 PM

I've got to say this

Why do these people cry after 3 days of not seeing their wife's/ kids / family / friends . They break down , cry because it's their birthday and cant be with family ..so what

I dont see my family for weeks on end , so if I was in there I wouldn't be sobbing for them because I'm used to it
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow

04-12-2020, 12:35 AM

Originally Posted by susan m ->
I've got to say this

Why do these people cry after 3 days of not seeing their wife's/ kids / family / friends . They break down , cry because it's their birthday and cant be with family ..so what

I dont see my family for weeks on end , so if I was in there I wouldn't be sobbing for them because I'm used to it
IMO, most of the time they're just seeking attention/screen time .....
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow

04-12-2020, 12:38 AM

I've read that Shane's out but I can't be bothered to watch the episode, even at "skip" speed .....

Who cares who wins .....
susan m
DORSET UK

04-12-2020, 08:41 AM

Oh Omah that's unlike you . I'm not watching either I havnt seen the last 3 episodes . It really is boring . In the past I've watched all episodes

Page 17 of 19 « First < 7 15 16 17 18 19 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top