Join for free
Page 4 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5 >
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-09-2009, 04:46 PM

Re: Star Signs.......

Originally Posted by dinahsmum ->
How ManyMembers Of Your Star Sign Does It Take To Change A Light Bulb

Aries: Just one. You want to make something of it?

Taurus: One, but just "try" to convince them that the burned-out bulb is useless and should be thrown away.

Gemini: Two, but the job never gets done -- they just keep arguing about who is supposed to do it and how it's supposed to be done.

Cancer: Just one. But it takes a therapist three years to help them through the grief process.

Leo: Leo's don't change light bulbs, although sometimes their agent will get a Virgo in to do the job for them while they're out.

Virgo: Approximately 1.000000000000000000 with an error of +/- 1 millionth.

Libra: Er, two. Or maybe one. No -- on second thought, make that two. Is that okay with you?

Scorpio: That information is strictly secret and shared only with the Enlightened Ones in the Star Chamber of the Ancient Hierarchical Order.

Sagittarius: The sun in shining, the day is young, we've got our whole lives ahead of us, and you're inside worrying about a stupid burned-out light bulb?

Capricorn: I don't waste my time with these childish jokes.

Aquarius: Well, you have to remember that everything is energy, so.....

Pisces: Light bulb? What light bulb?
Brilliant; I love it! And spot on about Taurus, I tend to save things because you never know when you might find a use for it...
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-09-2009, 10:14 PM

Originally Posted by dinahsmum ->
How ManyMembers Of Your Star Sign Does It Take To Change A Light Bulb

Aries: Just one. You want to make something of it?

Taurus: One, but just "try" to convince them that the burned-out bulb is useless and should be thrown away.

Gemini: Two, but the job never gets done -- they just keep arguing about who is supposed to do it and how it's supposed to be done.

Cancer: Just one. But it takes a therapist three years to help them through the grief process.

Leo: Leo's don't change light bulbs, although sometimes their agent will get a Virgo in to do the job for them while they're out.

Virgo: Approximately 1.000000000000000000 with an error of +/- 1 millionth.

Libra: Er, two. Or maybe one. No -- on second thought, make that two. Is that okay with you?

Scorpio: That information is strictly secret and shared only with the Enlightened Ones in the Star Chamber of the Ancient Hierarchical Order.

Sagittarius: The sun in shining, the day is young, we've got our whole lives ahead of us, and you're inside worrying about a stupid burned-out light bulb?

Capricorn: I don't waste my time with these childish jokes.

Aquarius: Well, you have to remember that everything is energy, so.....

Pisces: Light bulb? What light bulb?
Like it-I'm Aries-but not that challenging
Cookiecate
Chatterbox
Blackpool
Cookiecate is female  Cookiecate has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-12-2009, 12:18 PM

I am a Leo and find this very funny. I am a bit like that. My ex husband is a virgo so that makes me laugh because he was so not like that.My lovely OH now for the past 20 years is a Taurus and yes, we need another room to keep the stuff he won't throw away.

My son is a Gemini he is a musician and fell out with the band so many times he is now working solo. My daughter is so so secretive and always has been even just general enquires about her health are answered on a need to know basis.

I am more like my Chinese sign of the Rat.
Elsbells
Suffolk
Elsbells is female  Elsbells has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-12-2009, 12:33 PM

I'm a Leo and a Dog!!!!!
Cookiecate
Chatterbox
Blackpool
Cookiecate is female  Cookiecate has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-12-2009, 12:47 PM

Look at that lovely mane of hair of course you are a leo. As a rat I will watch out for you as I think dogs rats erm.............
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-12-2009, 01:39 PM

I am Aries - with a fiery temper but that's the Irish in me

I don't believe in the "Stars" - they don't come true!
Cookiecate
Chatterbox
Blackpool

14-12-2009, 02:08 PM

I don't believe in reading horiscopes althouth they are lots of fun when there are a few of you together. I do believe that people have common traits. An enormous number of actors are Leo, Cancer women are usually wonderful homemakers. Gemeni folk are gregarious and fun loving but need to be centre of attention.
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-12-2009, 05:46 PM

I'm Capricorn - don't follow them tho
Cassie
West Wales
Cassie is female  Cassie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-12-2009, 05:58 PM

Im Leo and other half is Aries.
Cookiecate
Chatterbox
Blackpool

14-12-2009, 06:09 PM

You see what I mean look at that lovely mane of hair. All Leos have lots of hair good hair.

Page 4 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top