Join for free
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2020, 01:09 PM

Re: Last to post wins

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Five man free hours - Bliss!

Gave me time to rearrange the furniture and put up the trestles for the buffet. Who had the long white table clothes last, Mups, was it you or Morti?
By the way - the last trestle on the right is the reinforced one -- just in case Morti wants to do her nude clog dance at some point. I have made two huge bowls of coleslaw and potato salad, there is green salad in the 'fridge and the butcher is delivering freshly baked chicken pies, quiches and sausage rolls later this afternoon. Rhian is bringing Welsh Cakes and laverbread with her this evening. Who's on sandwiches and crisps?

Oh - the booze was delivered at crack of dawn and I have hidden the key to the wine cellar - you know where!
So do I.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2020, 01:54 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Five man free hours - Bliss!

Gave me time to rearrange the furniture and put up the trestles for the buffet. Who had the long white table clothes last, Mups, was it you or Morti?
By the way - the last trestle on the right is the reinforced one -- just in case Morti wants to do her nude clog dance at some point. I have made two huge bowls of coleslaw and potato salad, there is green salad in the 'fridge and the butcher is delivering freshly baked chicken pies, quiches and sausage rolls later this afternoon. Rhian is bringing Welsh Cakes and laverbread with her this evening. Who's on sandwiches and crisps?

Oh - the booze was delivered at crack of dawn and I have hidden the key to the wine cellar - you know where!

You have worked so hard Tabby, you need to put your feet up now.

I thought, that if the men want to be included in our 7th year celebrations, I would get them some aprons to keep their smelly clothes and beer bellies from dipping in our drinks.
I bought some 'age appropriate' ones for them.

Quite smart ey?

Now if they get those sandals and socks off, brush their hair and perhaps clean their teeth, they might look almost presentable.

P.S. One more thing, Spitty has got to forego his usual twaddle this evening, so he will be wearing this:

Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2020, 01:57 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
So do I.

No you don't Judd, we knew you'd found it, so have a new hiding place now.
Don't forget we know everything you lot get up to, and that is why you are so easy to out-wit.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2020, 03:47 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
No you don't Judd, we knew you'd found it, so have a new hiding place now.
Don't forget we know everything you lot get up to, and that is why you are so easy to out-wit.

You have to have some wits to out wit us.

Don't you wimmin have some washing or dusting to do or something? We know how you love it so much.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2020, 06:29 PM

OK - the masks for the men have just been delivered!

This one is for Dongles

This one for Judd

and this for Spitty!

Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2020, 08:52 PM

Allow me to return the favour Tabby

Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

18-08-2020, 09:48 PM

Those masks for the men are unbelievable, Tabby.
An improvement to their usual faces I never would have thought possible - without surgery, that is.

Just ignore Judd's rude picture of the bag on head, he is just soooo jealous of our eternal good looks and wit.

Now then chaps, as you were informed, we are celebrating a happy event tonight . . . . NO, not the sort you are probably thinking of!

On this day, 18th August 2013, the battle of the sexes began.
We know you secretly admire our long lasting strength and stability, and finally realise we women are a force to be reckoned with, and greatly respected.

Tabby, let's have another glass of that delicious Champers and rejoice in the fact that those feeble, wimpy, lazy, critters of the opposite sex, never have, and never will stand the slightest chance of ever beating us.
Victory is ours . . all ours.

Let me get you some more nibbles to go with that drink my friend . . .

spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2020, 10:00 PM

Respect to you Ladies, you have raised in my estimation, for what's that worth, just wish a guy (apart from me) had noticed the date, now. lets let the best "Person" actually win nothing.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

18-08-2020, 10:48 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Respect to you Ladies, you have raised in my estimation, for what's that worth, just wish a guy (apart from me) had noticed the date, now. lets let the best "Person" actually win nothing.

Yes, we are certainly due plenty of 'respect.'

As for not noticing the date . . you men have always been notorious for forgetting important dates e.g. our birthdays!

Anyway, do not keep me talking in the hope I don't notice the time because I am fully aware you have had more than your 30 mins here now, so your invite has just expired.
Goodnight Sir.

Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire

18-08-2020, 11:20 PM

Okay you wimmin, off you go.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top