Join for free
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2020, 10:28 PM

Re: Last to post wins

Sometimes a guy, has to share an experience with a Lady, usually the guy comes out on top.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2020, 10:40 PM

Originally Posted by Dodge ->
Every time i see this thread it makes me think of a scene from Carry On At Your Convenience where there is a disagreement between management and the works union rep. They meet up in the canteen and the union rep is talking 'Now brothers, we will not let them get away with this' and at certain intervals his sidekick says 'Down with um'.

When i see the guys comment i can picture that scene:
'Now brothers, we will not let the women take over the thread'
'Down with um' comes the cry'
'Also brothers, we will not let the women use their female charms on us'
'Down with um' comes the cry.

Now, back to business, men rulz, it's nice to let the women folk think they rulz

Now look 'ere young man, how did you get in?
I suppose it's one of those other dozy devils left the key in the lock again.

Men may speak to us through the letterbox (if we feel so inclined), but that's as far as it goes. They are not allowed inside else they take liberties - and anything else they get their grubby mitts on if we don't watch 'em.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2020, 10:45 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Sometimes a guy, has to share an experience with a Lady, usually the guy comes out on top.

I hope you are not being vulgar young man?
You see, that is another thing with you lot - you haven't the faintest idea on how to behave in the company of fine ladies such as you meet here.
Close the door on the way out if you please.
Good night to you Sir.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2020, 11:22 PM

Looks like we've got reinforcements fellas.

Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

13-09-2020, 11:23 PM

Well ladies, I see we had a fleeting visit from that Yorkshire fellow, trying his luck on his way home from the pub no doubt. Well he's not kipping here, that's for sure!

I shall make sure the intruder alarms are set, and the security lights are on, and then I am off then off to bed.

I bid you good night and sweet dreams.

spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-09-2020, 06:37 AM

Be careful guys, it is easy to be duped by a Jezebel in WI clothing.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

14-09-2020, 10:48 AM

Be quiet Spitty, and go and get some work done.

Good morning ladies, and what a glorious sunny day it is.
It feels so good to be retired and know those lazy men are slogging away to top up our penions doesn't it.
Long may it continue.

Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-09-2020, 12:42 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Be quiet Spitty, and go and get some work done.

Good morning ladies, and what a glorious sunny day it is.
It feels so good to be retired and know those lazy men are slogging away to top up our penions doesn't it.
Long may it continue.

I am not sure they are Mups! That lazy lot seem to spend too much time on LTP to ever get any real work done!
I would send them round to help you with your jobs, but I know you like a job to be well done so it could be a mistake!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-09-2020, 04:51 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Now look 'ere young man, how did you get in?
I suppose it's one of those other dozy devils left the key in the lock again.

Men may speak to us through the letterbox (if we feel so inclined), but that's as far as it goes. They are not allowed inside else they take liberties - and anything else they get their grubby mitts on if we don't watch 'em.
They don't call him dodge for nothing you know.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-09-2020, 04:53 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Looks like we've got reinforcements fellas.

Yep. Winning is just a formality now.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top