Join for free
Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2019, 03:25 PM

Re: Casual conversation

Hi Floydy, I dont know how long I've been a member now and I pop in daily , often if there is a good discussion going on I will post but only if I think I know what I'm talking about . I enjoy being part of but I do sit back a bit more and observe nowadays . I enjoy my visits, and I learn a lot too . I wont get involved in arguments though and have to admit to enjoying the tug o war at times from some posters .

And some of you lot are so funny and make me laugh out loud.

We have some very strong minded folk on here and some very intelligent ones too . I enjoy what ever you all bring to the table but sometimes cant post on the thread because it goes over my head .
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2019, 03:47 PM

Originally Posted by susan m ->
Hi Floydy, I dont know how long I've been a member now and I pop in daily , often if there is a good discussion going on I will post but only if I think I know what I'm talking about . I enjoy being part of but I do sit back a bit more and observe nowadays . I enjoy my visits, and I learn a lot too . I wont get involved in arguments though and have to admit to enjoying the tug o war at times from some posters .

And some of you lot are so funny and make me laugh out loud.

We have some very strong minded folk on here and some very intelligent ones too . I enjoy what ever you all bring to the table but sometimes cant post on the thread because it goes over my head .
Hi Susan. There are too many Susan's on here at the moment, I'm confused! But there can never be enough Susans in my book

Well that's it, Susan. I'm the same. Some of the topics are beyond me and I don't bother posting in those threads (or to make it so that I don't sound too thick - I'm not interested! lol). If we stick to the general threads we should be okay, stepping over the baiters who get in the way of course!
Yes, we all love a good discussion until it (a) gets too heavy, (b) starts going round in circles or (c) members start digressing and going off topic - which happens all the time!... and then I say my goodbyes on that thread.
Nice to have another pleasant member communicating in here though Susan. Have a nice day
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2019, 04:49 PM

Blimey , just checked I've been a member since April 2015

Just to add , when I've had a glass of wine, I love all of you , but I do get more romantic after a drink !
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2019, 04:56 PM

Just to add , when I've had a glass of wine, I love all of you , but I do get more romantic after a drink !
I'm sure most of us fellas will hang around then, Susan
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2019, 09:21 PM

More wine Susan?

spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2019, 10:50 PM

The wine queen has left the vineyard, maybe.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere

04-07-2019, 10:53 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
The wine queen has left the vineyard, maybe.
Bit like 'Elvis has left the building'?
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2019, 10:56 PM

Yes, I'd considered that.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire

04-07-2019, 10:57 PM

No need for a Chip Shop Sweep though.

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top